Husband and wife couple who randomly targeted and killed a sex offender

This is a discussion on Husband and wife couple who randomly targeted and killed a sex offender within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; We are a nation of laws and the murder of this man and his wife is no different than if Mr. Zimmerman gets murdered because ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Husband and wife couple who randomly targeted and killed a sex offender

We are a nation of laws and the murder of this man and his wife is no different than if Mr. Zimmerman gets murdered because somebody is not happy with the court ruling of not guilty; in my opinion these two should receive the death penalty for their unprovoked attack on this man and his wife. I will never understand the double standard held against a sex offender, when we as a society accept the fact that a murderer can go free, unmolested, after he pays his debt to society; the murderer's victim is gone for ever. By no means am I belittling the sex crimes of these people, but if they have payed their debt to our society, they are no different than any other ex con; if they actually still pose a threat to society, they should have never been released.

Not to mention the fact that not everyone on the sex offender list is a predator, some people end up on that list just because they got caught urinating outside in public or they upset their 16 year old girlfriend's parents.

Husband and wife couple who randomly targeted and killed a sex offender admit to having sex registry hit list | Mail Online
    jim282 likes this.
    John Luttrell

Administrator
    OK. But, follow-up comments need to leave Zimmerman completely out of replies.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Distinguished Member Array phreddy's Avatar
    This happened maybe 30 miles from where I live, in the next county over. I have not heard anyone praise the killer, just the opposite. It has been stated that this group (victims and perps) had been arrested for drug charges last year. I wonder if the killing had something to do with that and the killer just used the sex offender excuse to make himself "look better" or rationalize his actions. The killer falsely accused the victim of being a child molester when that is not the charge that the victim had to register for.

Distinguished Member Array bigmacque's Avatar
    This is just pre-meditated murder, there are no other words for it.
    Last edited by bigmacque; July 25th, 2013 at 01:03 PM. Reason: grammar correction
    phreddy, txron and mprp like this.
    I'm in favor of gun control -- I think every citizen should have control of a gun.
    1 Thess. 5:16-18

VIP Member
    Gary Plauche - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    This case is from the 1980 's It has the same kinda of results . But alot more people could have gotten hurt in airport . Father kills son's molester .

I think we need to trust the system as best as possible . In some cases the pain of that could be so overwhelming that if it was your child it may be hard to control . But you would have to find some way to use your negative energy into positive . IMO the case you discribe is murder.
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

VIP Member Array OutWestSystems's Avatar
    I agree that randomly targeting someone that has already been to prison is wrong, but if anyone ever harms one of my kids, they will never find the body, it will not be the courts that get justice.

These guys knew each other before this happened. There is more to the story.
    Sister likes this.

This sort of thing should be illegal.
    Xader, pittypat21, OD* and 4 others like this.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

I love Tiberius/Maggie.

Distinguished Member
    Odd how much the killer couple looks like each other. Something is wrong with their heads, they should chop them off!
    welder516 likes this.
    Matthew 10:33

But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

~ Jesus ~

VIP Member
    I agree, looking at the killers pics, there has to be a backstory, or they just wanted to start killing.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Quote Originally Posted by John Luttrel View Post
    some people end up on that list just because they got caught urinating outside in public or they upset their 16 year old girlfriend's parents.

Husband and wife couple who randomly targeted and killed a sex offender admit to having sex registry hit list | Mail Online
    Not everything you hear on Law & Order SVU is legally accurate. Peeing on the side of a building isn't going to get you on this list. Peeing on a playground with a huge smile on your face and a camera in your free hand while a bunch of 6 year olds are playing will get you on the list. Also, sexual offenders by nature are predators. I'm in no way saying that what those psycho's did was acceptable, but I do feel that sexual predators should not be released. They almost always re-offend. I would almost call it a disease if it weren't so insulting to people who are ill.
    blitzburgh and USM1976 like this.

DefensiveCarry Concealed Carry Forum - Forum Rules

Please refresh your memories of Rule 10:

10. Discussion of illegal activities, except in reporting the actions of others, is not allowed. Discussion for the purpose of promoting these activities may subject the poster to being banned. Admission of illegal activity on your part will be removed. Anyone quoting or referencing deleted or edited posts will have their posts edited/removed as well. In short, DO NOT use this forum to admit to breaking the law, even in your distant past.
    Discussion of what might be done in a similar situation is not acceptable.

Please return to your posts and consider what you might have suggested, and edit accordingly please.
    blitzburgh, OD* and Hopyard like this.

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad426 View Post
    This sort of thing should be illegal.
    Almost spit out my coffee when I read that.

Shows how low my standards are
    Rock and Glock likes this.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmacque View Post
    This is just pre-meditated murder, there are no other words for it.
    In Texas this is a Capital Murder as two people were killed in one criminal episode, and one does not need premeditation for a murder charge in Texas.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links