The "Two Gun Kid" picked the wrong house...

This is a discussion on The "Two Gun Kid" picked the wrong house... within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; So sad too bad for Malcolm....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: The "Two Gun Kid" picked the wrong house...

So sad too bad for Malcolm.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

2. Remove Ads

You know if he had been wearing that "Sixto Mania" T-shirt, none of this would have happened.

But, he wasn't and guess what.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Distinguished Member Array Nmuskier's Avatar
    Watch the video. BG's family talks about his life. Things like "he was a hard worker", "he was trying to get his life together", "he knew the law".

I love hearing a thief called a hard worker!

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/apps/...=2013307300009

UPDATE: Although unconfirmed, it appears Mr. Fuller was trying to rob/invade a 'known' drug-house. Thugs killing thugs perhaps?
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goldshellback View Post

UPDATE: Although unconfirmed, it appears Mr. Fuller was trying to rob/invade a 'known' drug-house. Thugs killing thugs perhaps?
    I live about an hour away from SHV and I hadn't heard about this, but yes it does look like a BG vs BG home invasion.
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

Distinguished Member Array Once's Avatar
    So this isn't a matter for the Al and Jessie show? I just had a small epithinay. Do some of these familes call those guys when crap like this happens? I know I would want those crusaders for justice to know about something like this. I'm going to guess they do and they have to answer one question. If it's the wrong answer the crusaders for justice won't be cancelling any appointments.

Distinguished Member Array BadgerJ's Avatar
    What I like is that the article focuses on details about the BG and is extremely vague about the victim/home dweller 'Someone in the home shot him'...

I say keep it that way. Nobody needs to know ANYTHING about the person lawfully defending themselves.
    oakchas likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by goldshellback View Post

Where I work we call it "mope on mope crime". Thugs killin thugs..... same thing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links