Attempted break-in at Kid Rock's house

This is a discussion on Attempted break-in at Kid Rock's house within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I like how they adjust it to "might have." 'Kid Rock, who has eight concerts in suburban Detroit starting this weekend, said on his website ...

Thread: Attempted break-in at Kid Rock's house

Attempted break-in at Kid Rock's house

I like how they adjust it to "might have."

'Kid Rock, who has eight concerts in suburban Detroit starting this weekend, said on his website that he might have used deadly force had he been home during the break-in.
    "Thank God I was not on the property at the time of this attempted break in," he said. "I am an avid hunter and marksman and I will not hesitate to shoot anyone who has myself or family in fear for our lives."'

Read more: Man charged in burglary attempt of Kid Rock's home | Fox News
    "Yet this government never of itself furthered any enterprise, but by the alacrity with which it got out of the way... The character inherent in the American people has done all that has been accomplished; and it would have done somewhat more, if the government had not sometimes got in its way."

2. Remove Ads

A lot of high-profile burglaries lately. I read yesterday that Hank Aaron's house was burgled recently.

Links