visiter from down under killed "just for the fun of it"

visiter from down under killed "just for the fun of it"

This is a discussion on visiter from down under killed "just for the fun of it" within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Student Randomly Shot Dead by Gang of Teens Just ?For the Fun of It?, Police Say | TheBlaze.com a visitor from recently gun free Australia ...

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By NONAME762
  • 2 Post By Str8upguy
  • 2 Post By technomonster

Thread: visiter from down under killed "just for the fun of it"

Distinguished Member Array technomonster's Avatar

Thumbs down visiter from down under killed "just for the fun of it"

Student Randomly Shot Dead by Gang of Teens Just ?For the Fun of It?, Police Say | TheBlaze.com

a visitor from recently gun free Australia killed in the US for sport. this really makes America look bad.\

what the little cowards look like : http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...9Us1DltFFWCGQM
    “Show me a young Conservative and I'll show you someone with no heart. Show me an old Liberal and I'll show you someone with no brains.” Winston Churchill

I think it makes the killers look bad, not the nation as a whole.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

I love Tiberius/Maggie.

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Kids Kill Student For Kicks

Already running brother
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

VIP Member
    Already running here: Kids Kill Student For Kicks
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

It would make where ever it happened look bad. I dont mean to sound cold hearted but a lot of todays teens are for whatever reasons simply a waste of someone elses air. More predatory animal like than human. Not all or likely even most but a good portion of em.
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

I hope for the victims family they catch the little maggots and reinstate Capital Punishment upon their sentencing. Not the usual type of CP either with lengthy appeals and other bravo sierra. Just take them outside and string them up. Use brand new rope too. Anyone familiar with the proper method of hanging should know new rope is never used. As the stretch in a new rope could be seen as an inhumane method.
    I want to see them caught, tried, convicted and dealt with with extreme prejudice.
    msgt/ret and technomonster like this.
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

Distinguished Member
    These worthless punks were 15 - 17 years old and they are in custody. This story has bothered me all day. What prompts a person to take the life of another human for no reason? For this man's loved ones and family, there are no words that could ever express the horror of this act.
    Oldpsufan and NONAME762 like this.
    Don't let the facts cloud your judgement.
    Bad luck has perfect timing Joe "the donster" deBunker
    Who you are speaks so loudly I can't hear what you're saying...Ralph Waldon Emerson
    NRA Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brad426 View Post
    I think it makes the killers look bad, not the nation as a whole.
    he was a guest of the United States of America, while here he represents his home country. when we Americans travel to other countries we represent the US. the impression we leave in foreign land while traveling has great impact on the worlds view on the US. the experience we present to our guests has the same effect.

Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadOnI View Post
    Kids Kill Student For Kicks

Already running brother
    Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    Already running here: Kids Kill Student For Kicks
    ^^thanks guys for pointing it out, did not see that it had already been posted. can the threads be combined?
    “Show me a young Conservative and I'll show you someone with no heart. Show me an old Liberal and I'll show you someone with no brains.” Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Str8upguy View Post
    These worthless punks were 15 - 17 years old and they are in custody. This story has bothered me all day. What prompts a person to take the life of another human for no reason? For this man's loved ones and family, there are no words that could ever express the horror of this act.
    if i posted how i really felt about this situation and how these @#%* should be dealt with i would get banned.
    NONAME762 and Str8upguy like this.

Senior Moderator
    Already running
    “You can sway a thousand men by appealing to their prejudices quicker than you can convince one man by logic.”

― Robert A. Heinlein,

Links