Suspect Pistol-Whipped Dunkin' Donuts Manager After He Got Wrong Coffee - Florida

This is a discussion on Suspect Pistol-Whipped Dunkin' Donuts Manager After He Got Wrong Coffee - Florida within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; - You can't make stuff like this up, people. Some people just weren't raised with the concept of 'common sense'. The Video Video released by ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Suspect Pistol-Whipped Dunkin' Donuts Manager After He Got Wrong Coffee - Florida

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar

Thumbs down Suspect Pistol-Whipped Dunkin' Donuts Manager After He Got Wrong Coffee - Florida

-
    You can't make stuff like this up, people. Some people just weren't raised with the concept of 'common sense'.

The Video

Video released by authorities on Wednesday shows an irate customer pistol-whipping a Dunkin’ Donuts manager during a fight after authorities said he was given the wrong coffee order. Jeffrey Wright, 27, of Plantation also struck the employee who provided the incorrect order multiple times against his head with his 9mm Taurus Slim handgun, Lauderhill Police said in a probable cause affidavit.

Broward Circuit Judge John Hurley addressed Wright, who faces a charge of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, in court. Lauderhill Police spokesman Lt. Mike Butkus discussed the case. -NBC 6 South Florida -
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

2. Remove Ads

Come on now, you got to the coffee order right.
    Don't believe what you hear and only half of what you see!
    -Tony Soprano

Coffee is serious bidness, you know.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

He won't be ordering any special coffee for a while.

No more permit either...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

VIP Member
    Living in North Carolina sweet tea is the preferred drink but I prefer un-sweet tea. I don’t know how many times my glass has been refilled with sweet tea instead of un-sweet by mistake. Rather than assault or pistol whip the waitress all it takes is a simple “May I have un-sweet tea” and the problem is resolved.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    Living in North Carolina sweet tea is the preferred drink but I prefer un-sweet tea. I don’t know how many times my glass has been refilled with sweet tea instead of un-sweet by mistake. Rather than assault or pistol whip the waitress all it takes is a simple “May I have un-sweet tea” and the problem is resolved.
    Same here in SC. Never been a fan of sweet tea. Pistol whipping somebody over it has never crossed my mind. :)
    msgt/ret, NONAME762 and awoodpd13 like this.
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

This isn't how I envisioned the 21st Century when i was a kid
    awoodpd13 likes this.

Better get dat coffee orda corect or it on!!
    mprp likes this.
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

Just a couple of ganksta thugs masquerading as citizens. I hope they throw the book at both of um.. Stupid wife telling him to shoot the manager. Can you say "terroristic threat". A thousand dollar bail for her.. sounds like it should have been considerably more IMO.
    blitzburgh, NONAME762 and mprp like this.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." – Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." – Thomas Jefferson

I was thinking the same regarding her bail amount.

Quote Originally Posted by blitzburgh View Post
    Coffee is serious bidness, you know.
    Just ask Starbucks
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Thumbs down

Throw the book at the CC permit holder. Raise the bail for his wife. The aggressor here is lacking the maturity to own weapons let alone carry concealed. I hope the couple have kids. They're fine examples of folks who should have been neutered before having children.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    We call that "Yankee Tea."
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

Distinguished Member Array RevolvingMag's Avatar
    Rock Hill, SC- Across Town From Where All the Homicides Happen
    You don't mess with a person's coffee... That justifies what would normally be 'excessive force'.
    "Rock and load, lock and roll... what's it matter? FIRE!!"

"Gun control means hitting your target every time."

Please take everything I say with at least one grain of salt- I am a very sarcastic person with a very dry sense of humor.

Distinguished Member Array squid86's Avatar
    seriously? over getting the wrong coffee? what the heck...this stuff is getting ridiculous. i guess im not a "serious" coffee drinker, or im just too simple. i get my coffee black...cant mess that up.
    msgt/ret likes this.
    USN Veteran
    "A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links