Wonder what type of gun this guy was using.

This is a discussion on Wonder what type of gun this guy was using. within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This was in the local news yesterday and again this am. Apparently these three guys carjacked the guy and took him hostage. While driving down ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Wonder what type of gun this guy was using.

This was in the local news yesterday and again this am. Apparently these three guys carjacked the guy and took him hostage. While driving down the road during their getaway, one guy was trying to tie the owners hands and as he resisted the guy started pistol whipping him; while doing so the gun went off and hit the other carjacker that was driving in the head killing him instantly. Gotta love that portion of the story.

So, after the crash the owner got himself free and ran off while the other carjackers fled into the woods. I'd say just a matter of time before these dumb butts are caught by association with the dead driver.

When I saw this on the news I laughed out loud and thought immediately about what kind of cheap firearm these idiots were using. Gotta say I'm glad the owner was not hurt anymore than he already was, but think the way the driver went is just hilarious; by his partners own hand no less. It's like a scene out of a movie.

Although the printed news story doesn't say that the driver was shot during the pistol whipping itself, it was mentioned during the local news cast.

full story here.Police: Carjacker killed in Cherokee County wreck | www.wsbtv.com
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

My guess is that the carjacker had his finger on the trigger during the pistol whipping.

Could be the case depending on what side of the car the guy was seated while dong so.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

Don't you just love poetic justice?
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

VIP Member
    That would have been a great scene in 'Pulp Fiction'

Karma is a............ well, you know.
    gottabkiddin and BugDude like this.

Quote Originally Posted by gottabkiddin View Post
    This was in the local news yesterday and again this am. Apparently these three guys carjacked the guy and took him hostage. While driving down the road during their getaway, one guy was trying to tie the owners hands and as he resisted the guy started pistol whipping him; while doing so the gun went off and hit the other carjacker that was driving in the head killing him instantly. Gotta love that portion of the story.

So, after the crash the owner got himself free and ran off while the other carjackers fled into the woods. I'd say just a matter of time before these dumb butts are caught by association with the dead driver.

When I saw this on the news I laughed out loud and thought immediately about what kind of cheap firearm these idiots were using. Gotta say I'm glad the owner was not hurt anymore than he already was, but think the way the driver went is just hilarious; by his partners own hand no less. It's like a scene out of a movie.

Although the printed news story doesn't say that the driver was shot during the pistol whipping itself, it was mentioned during the local news cast.

full story here.Police: Carjacker killed in Cherokee County wreck | www.wsbtv.com
    As I was reading your post when I got to the part where a BG shot the driver in the head I started laughing my butt off!!!!!!
    One down 2 to go...and of course I'm glad as well the victim wasn't roughed up too bad. With luck he has Full Coverage and his insurance doesn't try to screw him on the covered repairs...Those people LOVE to take your moolah for years then jack ya when you need them the most.
    gottabkiddin likes this.
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

Distinguished Member Array Oldpsufan's Avatar
    The gun was probably a Glock and he didn't read his manual about not carrying a round chambered.
    A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.
    ― Edward R. Murrow

We'll charge the other two with carjacking and assault but we could let them off on the "justifiable" homicide. Nah!
    Stevew and gottabkiddin like this.

Distinguished Member Array bigmacque's Avatar
    Even more poetic that the other two will now also face charges related to a homicide that occurred in the course of them committing a crime.
    gottabkiddin and miller_man like this.
    I'm in favor of gun control -- I think every citizen should have control of a gun.
    1 Thess. 5:16-18

Distinguished Member Array Hodad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gottabkiddin View Post

Just a few miles from where I live in what is considered a "safe" area in the north Atlanta Metro area.

Just goes to show that you always need to be aware and prepared.
    gottabkiddin likes this.
    "Life is tough but it's really tough if you are stupid"

VIP Member Array OutWestSystems's Avatar
    And when the other two get caught, they can charge them with Felony Murder.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldpsufan View Post
    The gun was probably a Glock and he didn't read his manual about not carrying a round chambered.
    He was probably confused and thought his Glock was a brick.....

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaSig View Post
    He was probably confused and thought his Glock was a brick.....
    That's kind of harsh, a brick isn't that ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldpsufan View Post
    He just got the latest version of the manual and knows that it is now safe to carry with one in the chamber!! I can see Glock calling for a reprint of the manual to put that text back in!!
    Definitely wish I could hear more stories with endings like that!!

Gary

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links