Ugly: 46yo shoots 8yo boy in the face.

This is a discussion on Ugly: 46yo shoots 8yo boy in the face. within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; 8-Year-Old Dallas Boy Shot In The Face CBS Dallas / Fort Worth Basically this coward shot an 8yo boy in the face, can't wait ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Ugly: 46yo shoots 8yo boy in the face.

8-Year-Old Dallas Boy Shot In The Face CBS Dallas / Fort Worth

Basically this coward shot an 8yo boy in the face, can't wait to hear his reason. Held on $2.2million bail.

They are charging him with injury to a child instead of attempted murder, Injury to a child huh? How bout both?
    goldshellback likes this.

mkh
    The only thing dumber than a moron is a moron with a gun.

i'm curious how his story holds up on this one. I bet it doesn't.

Not much to this story as to why he perpetrated this. Picture of him not flattering, and makes him look mentally ill.

The comment section of the article have people spouting a different reason : racism.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Zero details. Kid got shot. But, no indication of intention, proximity, even aiming at the kid specifically. Might well have happened from 50yds away, for all the details indicate. Apparently, some neighbors are claiming this same guy brandished against a man the prior day. Might well be that the explanation for the "injury" charge (instead of attempted murder) is because they haven't yet determined he targeted the child. Can't imagine why a fully-grown adult would feel threatened in the least by a 3rd grade child playing with toys. No way to tell, at this point. Bad for the kid and his family, though.
    OldVet likes this.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Officials are interviewing witnesses to try and determine a possible motive for the shooting. Maiden’s family members said that the suspect had pointed a gun at the apartment complex maintenance man earlier on Tuesday.
    So if he pointed a gun at a maintenance worker earlier why wasn't it reported,may have prevented the shooting
    OldVet, chandler4228 and Hopyard like this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    Quote Originally Posted by ExaltedOne View Post
    They are charging him with injury to a child instead of attempted murder, Injury to a child huh? How bout both?
    There would have to be evidence that the shooter was attempting to murder the child other than just the shooting itself. Additional charges may be pending, depending on the results of the investigation. It would not be prudent to slap on charges without clear evidence (Remember the Z case).
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Not many details raises a lot of questions. As the saying goes Who, what, when, where, and WHY?

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    There would have to be evidence that the shooter was attempting to murder the child other than just the shooting itself. Additional charges may be pending, depending on the results of the investigation. It would not be prudent to slap on charges without clear evidence (Remember the Z case).
    How tall are 8yo kids?

How many kids just randomly get shot in the face by an adult?

Dude didn't even live in the complex.

Watch the video.
    Boy shot in jaw at Dallas apartment complex - Dallas News | myFOXdfw.com

It's a terrible story, and i'd love to see more details in this. The man may or not have even been involved. He was in the area, from what I gathered. So what..

Scroll down to the comments and theres a guy called NWA saying

"the devil is white. know what youre looking at when you see their faces." and alot of people are eating it up, talking about race war and etc.

Bring the popcorn.

Quote Originally Posted by finnman1 View Post
    It's a terrible story, and i'd love to see more details in this. The man may or not have even been involved. He was in the area, from what I gathered. So what..
    Did you even read or look at any links posted?

Quote Originally Posted by ExaltedOne View Post

Basically this coward shot an 8yo boy in the face, can't wait to hear his reason. Held on $2.2million bail.

I cant see why he isnt charged with the attempt to murder. He fired two shots, that would show the intent. Sometimes the police and prosicutors wull charge the lowest charge only to buy them time to complete a more detailed investigation. Then the full weight of the more serious charges are presented to the grand jury.

Quote Originally Posted by JoJoGunn View Post
    Not much to this story as to why he perpetrated this. Picture of him not flattering, and makes him look mentally ill.

The comment section of the article have people spouting a different reason : racism.

His motive may vary well have been racism. Or he may be mentally ill. I dont think anyone of any race condones this guys actions. The comments are people who have nothing to do with anything other than having an opinion.
    Hopyard likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurahe View Post
    bet he used an AK glock with 555 rnd magazine and tactical bayonet knife
    ???

Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    Zero details. Kid got shot. But, no indication of intention, proximity, even aiming at the kid specifically. Might well have happened from 50yds away, for all the details indicate. Apparently, some neighbors are claiming this same guy brandished against a man the prior day. Might well be that the explanation for the "injury" charge (instead of attempted murder) is because they haven't yet determined he targeted the child. Can't imagine why a fully-grown adult would feel threatened in the least by a 3rd grade child playing with toys. No way to tell, at this point. Bad for the kid and his family, though.
    The shooter fired twice... I'd think that pretty much rules out an accident.

Quote Originally Posted by Secret Spuk View Post
    The shooter fired twice... I'd think that pretty much rules out an accident.
    True, from the standpoint of pulling the trigger. But that alone doesn't make a shooting into attempted murder. With so little details published, at this point, it's hard to claim the charges need to be toughened. Am assuming the DA/police know elements we don't.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links