Unviersity of South Florida Rape Suspect Killed in Police shootout

This is a discussion on Unviersity of South Florida Rape Suspect Killed in Police shootout within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; adrenaline pumping video of the demise of a rape suspect that invaded a birthday party on the Univerisity of South Florida campus.....somehow managed to rape ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Unviersity of South Florida Rape Suspect Killed in Police shootout

Unviersity of South Florida Rape Suspect Killed in Police shootout

adrenaline pumping video of the demise of a rape suspect that invaded a birthday party on the Univerisity of South Florida campus.....somehow
    managed to rape four women.

This happened in Tampa about noon today.
    After day-long search, suspected rapist Charlie Christopher 'Chris' Bates shot to death in shootout
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

2. Remove Ads

Senior Moderator
    I can only say good riddance and I wish it had happened sooner
    “You can sway a thousand men by appealing to their prejudices quicker than you can convince one man by logic.”

― Robert A. Heinlein,

Wow, the cop in the passenger seat of the Charger had to be hating life there. He seemed to be pretty calmly returning fire and not panicking, though. Good work, fellas.
    southernwi and BurgerBoy like this.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

Kennydale likes this.

VIP Member
    No great loss here sexual preditors = worthless humans .
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

He tied-up 4 men (unarmed) and Raped the 4 Women (unarmed). Depending on '911' really sux.

More than 20 people were there for a B-Day Party (unarmed) were all herded into a bedroom and were told to stay there, (while he did his raping)........ and DID!
    Another "Gun-Free-Zone" failure. Did none of them hear about 'Virginia Tech'? I could Barf over this one.
    Kennydale likes this.

Intense video. That guy definitely got what he deserved.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

He was on a spree last night into this morning. The apartment where he raped the women wasn't his only home invasion/assault of the night!

Good riddance to him!

The shootout happened just outside my husband's work. He actually was outside when he heard gunfire and retreated into his office. Their a/c unit apparently has some bullet holes in it. So glad no officers (or anyone else) was hurt!
    zonker1986 and OD* like this.

Distinguished Member Array lchamp's Avatar
    good job.

Quote Originally Posted by patri0t View Post
    More than 20 people were there for a B-Day Party (unarmed) were all herded into a bedroom and were told to stay there, (while he did his raping)........ and DID!
    Another "Gun-Free-Zone" failure.
    That wasn't a "gun-free zone." That was off-campus in a private apartment complex. Where were all those "stand your ground" CCW Floridians I've heard so much about?

It may not have been an official Gun Free Zone but when none of these folks carried look what happened. Stay armed friends.

Distinguished Member Array Nmuskier's Avatar
    Unfortunately, both the press and police felt a need to lie about the shoot out. Glass clearly flies from the marshals' car toward the rapists car. Why did they claim that glass was from bullets going the other way (from BG toward LE)? The marshals employed sound tactics against a dangerous criminal.

Not bashing actions, just dishonest reporting. Yes the reporters may not have enough gray matter to put this together, but the Marshall's office should.

Distinguished Member
    This was text book law enforcement. I think they all did great. Putting the shield behind the windshield was brilliant, and probably saved their lives. Can't say enough good things about they way this was handled. The pit/ram was perfect. Give all those men a ceeegar! More filling, less aftertaste.
    zonker1986 and farsidefan1 like this.
    I shoot with a pistol and a Canon. We must all hang together amigos, or we will all hang separately. NRA life member.

Distinguished Member Array BurgerBoy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nmuskier View Post
    Unfortunately, both the press and police felt a need to lie about the shoot out. Glass clearly flies from the marshals' car toward the rapists car. Why did they claim that glass was from bullets going the other way (from BG toward LE)? The marshals employed sound tactics against a dangerous criminal.

Not bashing actions, just dishonest reporting. Yes the reporters may not have enough gray matter to put this together, but the Marshall's office should.
    Who cares - just another scumbag that got what was coming to him. Perfect ending.
    zonker1986 likes this.
    Vietnam Veteran - 1966-1970 USASA
    Carry Pistol. CZ 75 P-07 Duty 9mm.
    Carry Pistol. Glock 19.
    Give me a minute before I post again.

Quote Originally Posted by Nmuskier View Post
    Unfortunately, both the press and police felt a need to lie about the shoot out. Not bashing actions, just dishonest reporting. Yes the reporters may not have enough gray matter to put this together, but the Marshall's office should.
    Nah.....say it ain't so NMuskier...the MSM would NEVER lie to America!!

All the same, glad to see the law took out a predator without wasting too much tax money doing it.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links