I ask Why, very bad very ugly

This is a discussion on I ask Why, very bad very ugly within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Nebraska Convict Nikko Jenkins Kills Four People In Three Weeks After Release From Prison Did they really have to let this guy out . I ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: I ask Why, very bad very ugly

VIP Member

I ask Why, very bad very ugly

Nebraska Convict Nikko Jenkins Kills Four People In Three Weeks After Release From Prison

Did they really have to let this guy out . I am sure there is nothing in the law that they have to release this guy.
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

2. Remove Ads

Anyone who does that to their face is obviously not concerned with fitting in with normal society.

With his statements of having homicidal urges, the parole board should be charged with reckless endangerment or similar.
    ccw9mm, Ianthin and Secret Spuk like this.

This is the type of POS that they need to use a gallows and public hangings for.He's probably thinking he will be back chillins wit his homies while he gets free room and board
    NONAME762 likes this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

VIP Member
    Obviously he will never be rehabilitated or become a contributing member of society, just put him down as the rabid animal he is.
    wmhawth, NONAME762, GaryB and 3 others like this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Sounds like they need to put in an Express Lane at Death Row in Nebraska.

Oh, and as Ron White say, "USE IT"!

They have a Poster Child for it's Justification.
    What have you done to prepare for the end of civilization as we know it?

The kind of folks who have clemency advocates are astounding. Your right this guy is bad but he's far from the worst.

St. Louis, MO "The Most Dangerous City in America"
    Is this animal still at large?
    “Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Jaeger View Post
    Is this animal still at large?
    No. New details surfacing in Nikko Jenkins case | Local News - KETV Home

This early-release stuff brings back bad memories of the 2007 Petit family slaughter in Cheshire, CT.
    blitzburgh likes this.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

If I were King Of The Universe (it could happen), Prisons would be dirt floors, stone slabs, an itchy wool blanket, and a large tin can for a toilet. Food? Just enough to keep you alive to the point you would rather be dead. I don't buy into the fact that modern prisons are country clubs, far from it, but they sure don't rehabilitate anybody. The animals run the zoo and they know it. Prison should be a place no one wants to be... ever! Today, doing time is part of the "street cred" sought after by hardcore gang members. Cruel and inhuman punishment should not apply to those who define that very phrase by their heinous actions.
    Dennis1209 and Freedom Doc like this.

After reading the second article, it appears he was a chip off the ole block. That's one troublesome family. This guy definitely deserves a dirt nap to say the least.

In Nebraska, an estimated 30% of released inmates will return to prison within three years of their release. If you 30% seems like a high number to you, it shouldn’t. Nebraska boasts the ninth lowest rate of repeat prisoners in the country.

How surprising.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by welder516 View Post
    Nebraska Convict Nikko Jenkins Kills Four People In Three Weeks After Release From Prison

Did they really have to let this guy out . I am sure there is nothing in the law that they have to release this guy.
    Jenkins and his evil cohorts are not the only parties that need to answer for his crimes.

The state of Nebraska needs to answer for its decision to release this monster back into the public despite the clear warning signs.
    blitzburgh, GaryB, Sister and 2 others like this.
    -PEF, a Framer with a Steelie...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    1. All guns are always loaded.
    2. Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy.
    3. Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on the target.
    4. Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by knight65 View Post
    If I were King Of The Universe (it could happen), Prisons would be dirt floors, stone slabs, an itchy wool blanket, and a large tin can for a toilet. Food? Just enough to keep you alive to the point you would rather be dead. I don't buy into the fact that modern prisons are country clubs, far from it, but they sure don't rehabilitate anybody. The animals run the zoo and they know it. Prison should be a place no one wants to be... ever! Today, doing time is part of the "street cred" sought after by hardcore gang members. Cruel and inhuman punishment should not apply to those who define that very phrase by their heinous actions.
    I'd like to hear what corrections officers here have to say about that comment. I've very very very limited experience
    in one penitentiary and I definitely did not have the impression that "the animals ran the zoo." My "idiot" boss thought he
    lost a scissor and that caused about 100 convicts to be strip searched. (It turned up after we left.)

My impression was that everyone knew their place and the guards were low key but diligent. And this wasn't Club Fed, or minimum security. They had guard towers with real guns and secure bunkers, razor wire and electric fencing, large green grass zones in which an escapee could be shot as he ran.

A few hours was enough, buy I'm actually glad I had the opportunity to be inside and able to see a tad of how a tiny part operated.
    Darrow75 and DoctorBob like this.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

This is just my ever so under educated opinion gained from simply living on this earth.

You may rehabilitate a white collar check kiting or embellishment criminal. A petty thief or someone like that if prison isnt their cup of tea and they never want to go back.

Rapists, child molesters, murderers, and the like are never rehabilitated. They will do what they do when they can get an opportunity to do it. Some try not to get caught and some could care less if they do, the second type being the type none of us wants to have to face but strive to be able to deal with including LEOs.

They should never be released unless a clear case of having jailed an innocent person by mistake is made by solid irrefutable evidence.
    Barring that, if you let them loose they will do their crimes again until they are stopped for good. Its a cold fact of life but some folks are just mean, no account, monsters and need put down.
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopyard View Post
    I'd like to hear what corrections officers here have to say about that comment. I've very very very limited experience
    in one penitentiary and I definitely did not have the impression that "the animals ran the zoo." My "idiot" boss thought he
    lost a scissor and that caused about 100 convicts to be strip searched. (It turned up after we left.)

My impression was that everyone knew their place and the guards were low key but diligent. And this wasn't Club Fed, or minimum security. They had guard towers with real guns and secure bunkers, razor wire and electric fencing, large green grass zones in which an escapee could be shot as he ran.

A few hours was enough, buy I'm actually glad I had the opportunity to be inside and able to see a tad of how a tiny part operated.
    Many, many years back when I was in high school (1960s) our sociology class took a field trip to both a men’s and a women’s prison. Granted conditions were a bit different back then but one look was enough convince me that is the last place in the world I would want to be.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Unfortunately as Military Police I pulled Prison Duty once an awhile. In just a couple of hours in there you can tell who never needs to be out an believe me its alot of them. Three of us were in Segragation to watch fifty really bad guys. At least in the Army they have no bill of rights to hide behind at least thats how it was in the seventys. You had a night stick an you had to use it alot. I would not do that job for anything. Prisoners use to cut themselves an try to get their blood in your face trying to give you aids or hepititus. Had to wear hot ass shields all the time. They just lift weights all day its gladiator school really scary.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links