Little Rock crime again

This is a discussion on Little Rock crime again within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Blacks making a statement? Proving a point or just testing the waters? Looking for a hate crime? Ever since the Zimmerman ordeal, seems like things ...

Like Tree7Likes
  • 7 Post By Rock and Glock

Thread: Little Rock crime again

Little Rock crime again

Blacks making a statement? Proving a point or just testing the waters? Looking for a hate crime? Ever since the Zimmerman ordeal, seems like things have become worse in places. Little Rock is one of those places. Where exactly does racial profiling come from and why does it exist?
    Either way, it's domestic terrorism to me, and the DHS and NSA need to take a good long look at the black on white crimes as somewhat organized. I'm not racist. White on white crimes happen all of the time, but let's compile some statistics here.

Craigslist car deal turns into robbery

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by JDavisArk View Post
    Blacks making a statement? Proving a point or just testing the waters? Looking for a hate crime? Ever since the Zimmerman ordeal, seems like things have become worse in places. Little Rock is one of those places. Where exactly does racial profiling come from and why does it exist?

Craigslist car deal turns into robbery
    That's what you got from a guy stealing a car? I seriously doubt that guy had a political statement in mind...
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

I didn't see where he took anything other than the car and the car and his stolen gun were recovered. Not a good day for the criminal.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad426 View Post
    That's what you got from a guy stealing a car? I seriously doubt that guy had a political statement in mind...
    My bad, maybe I should just start a Little Rock thread. As this one was a one on one ordeal, likely not. Read this thread and I'll catch up with you in a week or so.

Armed robbers demand cash from couple, 'grope' woman

What "I'm getting" will be evidently clear soon enough.

Blacks making a statement? Proving a point or just testing the waters? Looking for a hate crime? ....Either way, it's domestic terrorism to me, and the DHS and NSA need to take a good long look at the black on white crimes as somewhat organized. ...
    Did I miss something in the referenced article? The race of the victim was never mentioned. Are you assuming the victim was white, or do you have some other source of information?

I see this as another indication of the risks of making craigslist sales on parking lots at night rather than the racial issue you seem to be making of it.
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

My bad, maybe I should just start a Little Rock thread. As this one was a one on one ordeal, likely not. Read this thread and I'll catch up with you in a week or so.

Armed robbers demand cash from couple, 'grope' woman

What "I'm getting" will be evidently clear soon enough.
    So you think the black folks in Little Rock have decided to make a statement about Zimmerman and thought "Hey, I know... let's rob a couple and grope the female in the process! That'll show The Man!"

Again, I seriously doubt there was a lot of political motivation behind that there crime.

"What 'I'm getting' will be evidently clear soon enough."

I bet you're wrong.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

Who ever mentioned "political" motivation? Is that what they call it when blacks commit crimes against whites, and when white victims of black crime defend themselves it's "racially" motivated?

Who ever mentioned "political" motivation? Is that what they call it when blacks commit crimes against whites, and when white victims of black crime defend themselves it's "racially" motivated?
    You did when you said "Blacks making a statement?"

My guess is that the crimes you reference were conceived more like this:

"I wish I had money (or a car), but I don't have a job and I don't really want one. Hey, I do have this gun, though. Perhaps I could rob someone and take their money (or car)."

My guess is they would have robbed the most convenient person, regardless of race (not to mention that there is nothing in either story that says the victims were white, so unless you have some other source...).
    Clint Eastwood

Distinguished Member Array Dan060's Avatar
    Someone must be trolling,but i'm not biting.

This is Saturday, folks. I just don't understand how this thread lasted 58 minutes. If you don't understand why I've closed it, maybe you ought to read the rules here: DefensiveCarry Concealed Carry Forum - Forum Rules
    Brad426, msgt/ret, tdave and 4 others like this.

Links