17 year old that killed 71 year old shopper (update)

This is a discussion on 17 year old that killed 71 year old shopper (update) within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Caught the suspect and now HE is claiming abuse..... Teen Accused of Callously Shooting 71-Year-Old Man in the Head From His Bicycle ? and the ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: 17 year old that killed 71 year old shopper (update)

17 year old that killed 71 year old shopper (update)

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Police say Jackson has a lengthy criminal history.

“Authorities say he was arrested for burglary in Miami Gardens and for burglary, display of a firearm and aggravated battery in Opa-Locka in May. They say he was arrested for possessing cocaine in September of 2011 and in April of 2011, he was arrested by School Board police for battery on a law enforcement officer,” the report adds.
    17 or not they need to bring “Ol Sparky” out of mothballs and dust him off and reserve a seat for this criminal.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Hope they videoed the interview. That way if he got another inmate to scuff him up it doesn't muddy the waters.

Another one of OUR MISUNDERSTOOD YOUNG MEN,
    should be hanged.

Distinguished Member Array mr.stuart's Avatar
    He was just about to turn his life around after one more murder.
    Pain is the best teacher,but nobody wants to go to his class.

When the past smothers the present, there is only desperation. When the future absorbs the present, life stands still. In either case a decision must be made because you only live now and you are only what you are now.

Distinguished Member Array Doghandler's Avatar
    Well, if the cops beat him up during the interview and they have proof then so be it. Something about borrowing trouble comes to mind. One crime leads to another and so on...
    Phaedrus likes this.
    There is a solution but we are not Jedi... not yet.
    Doghandler

You people just don't get it! WE failed him by not doing enough to keep him from becoming a product of his environment! We are to blame, we killed that poor old man. As soon as we all come to accept that, everything will be right with the world!

And now for my real feelings and opinions on this matter... Oops! Can't post it without getting banned from the forum!
    chandler4228 and warbirds like this.

Distinguished Member
    There are BAD people in the world. They have no conscience or compassion. They are worse than wild animals. They kill and maim for the fun of it. They never change. I agree with msgt/ret, dust off the chair and crank up the generator. Roll on one.
    I shoot with a pistol and a Canon. We must all hang together amigos, or we will all hang separately. NRA life member.

Even with excellent situational awareness, I'm not sure this elderly gentlemen would have stood a chance against this loser. Sad and completely senseless.

Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    17 or not they need to bring “Ol Sparky” out of mothballs and dust him off and reserve a seat for this criminal.
    The heck with dusting off the Chair. Buckle that piece of crap in and just before the switch is thrown throw a bucket of water on that scumbag.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Just shoot him and be done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by knight65 View Post
    You people just don't get it! WE failed him by not doing enough to keep him from becoming a product of his environment! We are to blame, we killed that poor old man. As soon as we all come to accept that, everything will be right with the world!

And now for my real feelings and opinions on this matter... Oops! Can't post it without getting banned from the forum!
    Actually, our society did fail in this case. Considering his lengthy criminal history, society failed to keep him away from law-abiding citizens. Once again, we have a Criminal Control problem.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

Kids his age know right from wrong. If he is convicted he should get two appeals within a year and if he loses them then he should be put to death before the year is up.

Saw this while viewing your link, OP. Thought I'd share for all to see.

FBI Confirms: No Indication AR-15 Was Used in Navy Yard Shooting | TheBlaze.com
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet."
    -General James Mattis, USMC

Distinguished Member Array BadgerJ's Avatar
    “Now I feel free. I give a lot of thanks,” said Aleida Pilotos, who said she and her husband had been married for 25 years and had come to the U.S. from Cuba 19 years ago
    She won't be feeling too free when they let this thug off with lesser charges than first degree murder. Watch, they'll plea bargain down to vol. manslaughter. He's out in 10, better trained. As BD said we have a criminal control problem.

The Antis want to control the LACs - they're easier.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links