Good thing NY has that 10 rd law

This is a discussion on Good thing NY has that 10 rd law within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Bikers chase Range Rover driver after rider is hit, viral video shows - CNN.com Sure there wasn't actually any gun involved but this would be ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By grbr
  • 1 Post By NONAME762

Thread: Good thing NY has that 10 rd law

Bikers chase Range Rover driver after rider is hit, viral video shows - CNN.com

Sure there wasn't actually any gun involved but this would be why mag cap laws aren't good. I want to know if this guy plans on carrying now.

Already being discussed here: What would DC do? Landrover driver mobbed by bikers in the Bronx!

And it's a 7 round limit in NY.
    NickBurkhardt likes this.

I guess when I looked through the topics I didn't make the conection as CNN doesn't mention anything about the Bronx.

Very well!

Quote Originally Posted by 031131 View Post

Sure there wasn't actually any gun involved but this would be why mag cap laws aren't good. I want to know if this guy plans on carrying now.
    That 8 round Law, you mean, 7 in the mag one in the chamber, part of the new laws of many months now. I don't mind some dealing with Background Checks, don't want a felon with a unknown violent past Carrying "legally" near my family, but 7 + 1 instead of 10 + 1 is purposeless; it not like 10 or 15 down from 40 rd magazines. It's a minute change that has minute logic.

Quote Originally Posted by 031131 View Post

The RR driver should be making plans to get the HELL outta NY!!! And for the record those maggots on the rice rockets ARE NOT BIKERS!!!!!!!!!!! Bikers mostly ride Harley Davidsons. Some ride Norton's or Triumph's, BSA's.

To call this mob of A Holes 'Bikers' is like calling an external (Detachable) ammunition holding device a CLIP instead of a MAGAZINE!!! Please use the correct terminology!!

Get the PICTURE?!?
    knight65 likes this.
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

Sponsored Links