Man allegedly drops heroin, gun when chased by cops

This is a discussion on Man allegedly drops heroin, gun when chased by cops within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; The owner of the firearm, a Smith and Wesson .380 calibur Walther, had reported the gun stolen from his city home in August, according to ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By NONAME762

Thread: Man allegedly drops heroin, gun when chased by cops

The owner of the firearm, a Smith and Wesson .380 calibur Walther, had reported the gun stolen from his city home in August, according to police.
    In 2008 Drummond was convicted of a robbery which took place in 2007. As a felon, he is not permitted to carry a firearm, court records stated.

Man allegedly drops heroin, gun when chased by cops - SunGazette.com | News, Sports, Jobs, Community Information - Williamsport-Sun Gazette

A usual a felon with drugs and a stolen illeagal handgun....Wheres Bloomburg at??

At this moment he's probably looking at the Dow Jones Industrial/stock market stuff, having an organic fruit smoothie or jogging in place while a couple of his body guards are watching out for bad guys.
    Pawatch likes this.
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

Administrator
    This isn't a self defense story.

I'm getting so tired of posting this.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Sponsored Links