Good: OK Home Invasion Murder Trial To Begin

This is a discussion on Good: OK Home Invasion Murder Trial To Begin within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; When a perp in OK gets killed in the commission of a felony his/her accomplice may be tried for murder. This perp was the accomplice ...

Like Tree22Likes
  • 1 Post By Sig 210
  • 5 Post By RETSUPT99
  • 4 Post By OldVet
  • 3 Post By Aceoky
  • 1 Post By JoJoGunn
  • 2 Post By jackson85746
  • 2 Post By tdave
  • 1 Post By gatorbait51
  • 1 Post By Bassindude
  • 1 Post By Phaedrus
  • 1 Post By Ghost1958

Thread: Good: OK Home Invasion Murder Trial To Begin

Good: OK Home Invasion Murder Trial To Begin

When a perp in OK gets killed in the commission of a felony his/her accomplice may be tried for murder. This perp was the accomplice of a perp who was killed by Sarah McKinley during a home invasion. This case received national publicity.

Quote:
    Prosecutors say Stewart and Martin broke into the home of 18-year-old Sarah McKinley on New Year's Eve 2011 in an attempt to steal pain medicine that the two men believed McKinley's husband had.

McKinley — whose husband had died Christmas Day of lung cancer — shot and killed Martin after calling 911.

Murder trial to start in Oklahoma home invasion case | News OK
    gatorbait51 likes this.

2. Remove Ads

I hope that this dirtbag is convicted so that a strong message is sent to those willing to 'storm a castle'...Message: "Change your occupation or suffer the dire consequences.".
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    All for one and one for all. You play--you pay.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

I remember this what a terrible way to behave as if she had not just been through too much already
    Phaedrus, Sig 210 and gatorbait51 like this.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In Gibson v. Commonwealth, 237 Ky. 33, 34 S.W.2d 936 (1936), the High Court stated:  “[I]t is the tradition that a Kentuckian never runs.   He does not have to.”

I'm thoroughly surprised that someone related to Mr. Dustin Stewart, perpetrator, has not come out to tell the world what a nice young man he was, that he was attempting to stop his now dead friend from robbing this selfish woman and it's all her fault. She could have just shot him in the leg you know. Major eye roll.

Dustin Stewart needs to be convicted of murder. He was aiding the dead guy and since he did not stop said dead guy from getting dead, then he is just as responsible for dead guy's death. Then after they convict Mr. Stewart, they need to inject him with lethal chemicals and put this rabid dog down for the count. He cannot or will not ever be rehabilitated.
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

It's a real tragedy, if she had killed both of them we wouldn't be having this conversation.
    gatorbait51 and ANGLICO like this.
    Don't tread on me or mine.
    I am comfortable laying on a rock in the sun; bothering no one. If you choose to ignore the above statement, you will wish all you had to do, is deal with a snake.

The medication she administered stopped Martin's pain.
    gatorbait51 and Phaedrus like this.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJoGunn View Post
    I'm thoroughly surprised that someone related to Mr. Dustin Stewart, perpetrator, has not come out to tell the world what a nice young man he was, that he was attempting to stop his now dead friend from robbing this selfish woman and it's all her fault. She could have just shot him in the leg you know. Major eye roll.

Dustin Stewart needs to be convicted of murder. He was aiding the dead guy and since he did not stop said dead guy from getting dead, then he is just as responsible for dead guy's death. Then after they convict Mr. Stewart, they need to inject him with lethal chemicals and put this rabid dog down for the count. He cannot or will not ever be rehabilitated.
    Wait awhile
    tdave likes this.

Id be real nice if they didnt even waste money on a new hole in the ground. Just dig up his dead thug friend and throw him in the same hole. Jim
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    1911 responds much quicker than 911

Quote Originally Posted by Bassindude View Post
    Id be real nice if they didnt even waste money on a new hole in the ground. Just dig up his dead thug friend and throw him in the same hole. Jim
    We shouldn't treat the dead that way, IMO. Not because they were civilized but because we are.
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.” - Naguib Mahfouz

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    We shouldn't treat the dead that way, IMO. Not because they were civilized but because we are.
    I understand your respect for the dead. I really do. But it would save space to bury a decent person someday and the dead guy wont care really.
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

Links