Good: Attempted home invasion foiled.

This is a discussion on Good: Attempted home invasion foiled. within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Just show you need to be REALLY carefule about opening you door. Lubbock Police searching for home invasion suspects|myFOXlubbock.com | FOX 34 News Lubbock, Texas ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By KimBobTex

Thread: Good: Attempted home invasion foiled.

Good: Attempted home invasion foiled.

Just show you need to be REALLY carefule about opening you door.

Lubbock Police searching for home invasion suspects|myFOXlubbock.com | FOX 34 News Lubbock, Texas

Glad the homeowner was not hurt. Too bad the crooks have not been caught yet.

2. Remove Ads

This is the best example of the only acceptable form of gun control I can think of:

A good guy taking away a gun from and bad guy .... and using against him ....
    NONAME762 and tdave like this.
    Asked by a CNN reporter "What do you feel when you shoot a terrorist"?, the Marine sniper simply shrugged & replied "recoil".

Now more than ever, we are at war on our home soil ... WAKE UP & arm our troops when they are on home soil!

Well KimBobTex I don't know the Texas SD laws but having just disarmed his attacker I'd say the homeowner was lucky he didn't hit one of them as they ran away. At least he got the BGs gun. With some good luck the guns owner might be located and eventually get his weapon back.

Someone should walk up to the homeowner and offer up their hand. Pretty ballsy of the resident for doing this. I wonder if he is a Vet?
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

VIP Member
    The homeowner should be able to keep the gun if it is not stolen or has been used in another crime kinda like finders keepers . Lucky for the homeowner he was on the ball and very fast .
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

Ex Member Array Manderinobyebye's Avatar
    Gender doesn't mean a thing to me.Just because it's a female,it doesn't matter,not these days.

Good for the home owner to take the BG's gun but next time do it the easy way and just bring one of your own. OK?

Links