'star trek' actor labels all gun owners 'dangerous'

This is a discussion on 'star trek' actor labels all gun owners 'dangerous' within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; 'Star Trek' Actor Labels All Gun Owners 'Dangerous' I'm guessing the Romulan's took him up in their spaceship and did something to him. I hate ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: 'star trek' actor labels all gun owners 'dangerous'

Distinguished Member Array skysoldier29's Avatar

'Star Trek' Actor Labels All Gun Owners 'Dangerous'

I'm guessing the Romulan's took him up in their spaceship and did something to him. I hate celebs on both sides of the debate that come out in public and express their opinions. I don't care about this guys anti opinions just as much as I don't care about Chuck Norris's opinions about guns. I just done care. I got my opinions and that's all that matters to me. God I hope Chuck Norris doesn't see this and kill me.

That is highly illogical.
    PEF, welder516, Tzadik and 3 others like this.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    Better hope Chuck doesn't send Sixto to do his light work.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Distinguished Member Array skysoldier29's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    Better hope Chuck doesn't send Sixto to do his light work.
    Oh god gun fights in the streets of america.
    gatorbait51 likes this.

When I see guys like Jon Voight or Ice T step up for gun people I'm right there cheering Right On Bro!! When any other celebrity opens their pie hole and denigrates us...well..I get plenty bent outta shape!
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

Typical washed up has been Hollywood actor trying to remain relevant. "Maybe if I say something really, really liberal someone will hire me".

Quote Originally Posted by From the twitterings
    RT @tonybalogna: He just thinks all gun owners dangerous by default.--I believe anyone with a gun in their hand is dangerous. My opinion.
    Any citizen capable of withstanding unlawful violence perpetrated against him is, by definition, dangerous ... but only to such perpetrators. Any upstanding person with the means of withstanding violence is, rather, capable by comparison; not dangerous to other upstanding persons.

It's the violent felons in our midst we need to watch out for. Unfortunately, the labelers won't ever make the distinction, instead believing it's the hunk of metal that's the threat, not the evil mind wielding it.
    glockman10mm likes this.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

I love the fact that these over inflated egos of celebrities somehow gives more weight to their opinion. What's dangerous is an administration that wants to take everything and force their ideas down your throat. For the people is a joke,calling them representatives is a joke. So next time he is in a dangerous situation don't call the police they are dangerous too idiot.

Sponsor
    They are simply exercising their 1st amendment rights. No different than we exercising our 2nd amendment rights. May not agree with their mindset and opinions, but we should defend their right to speak them as vehemently as we speak out about our 2nd or any other rights being exercised.
    The mind is the limiting factor

Quick Kill Rifle and Pistol Instructor

Quote Originally Posted by AzQkr View Post
    They are simply exercising their 1st amendment rights. No different than we exercising our 2nd amendment rights.
    The main difference being: one seeks to undermine and destroy liberty and the Constitution's protections, whereas the other seeks to protect and defend it.

You're correct, that anyone has every right to have an opinion on whatever, and to voice it. But when such opinions put the crosshairs on our Constitution and the very nature of liberty, that's where the line has been crossed.
    Coarsey and Easy8 like this.

Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    The main difference being: one seeks to undermine and destroy liberty and the Constitution's protections, whereas the other seeks to protect and defend it.

You're correct, that anyone has every right to have an opinion on whatever, and to voice it. But when such opinions put the crosshairs on our Constitution and the very nature of liberty, that's where the line has been crossed.
    There is NO line crossed when exercising a right. Doesn't matter the reason for the dissent, dissent is what this country was founded on to begin with. Putting crosshairs on the constitution is no different than the founders putting the crosshairs on English law. We did it and succeeded, they can try the same thing and it comes down to US to stop it from happening IMO.

I'd like to kick some butt when I see our flag burned in protest, but that is their right even though it destroys what the flag stands for and what I defended it for.
    ElMonoDelMar likes this.
    The mind is the limiting factor

Quick Kill Rifle and Pistol Instructor

Quote Originally Posted by AzQkr View Post
    There is NO line crossed when exercising a right.
    We'll have to disagree on that point. Active attempts to strike down liberty via pushes in such directions are inherently at odds with liberty, the Constitution and those who would be free. Call it crossing a line, call it disloyalty to liberty, or whatever euphemism works for you. But the distinction is clear.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skysoldier29 View Post
    'Star Trek' Actor Labels All Gun Owners 'Dangerous'

I'm guessing the Romulan's took him up in their spaceship and did something to him. I hate celebs on both sides of the debate that come out in public and express their opinions. I don't care about this guys anti opinions just as much as I don't care about Chuck Norris's opinions about guns. I just done care. I got my opinions and that's all that matters to me. God I hope Chuck Norris doesn't see this and kill me.
    I'm guessing someone uploaded a computer virus to his data base. Maybe they can wipe his hard drive and reprogram him.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

He must be drinking the Hollywood water again. When they drink Hollywood water they think its holly water and get liberal.
    NEVER trust an actor that's on that water.

Quote Originally Posted by archer51 View Post
    I'm guessing someone uploaded a computer virus to his data base. Maybe they can wipe his hard drive and reprogram him.
    More "data" is needed.

Perhaps NSA can help.

</sarcasm>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links