Zimmerman in the news (and jail) again

This is a discussion on Zimmerman in the news (and jail) again within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; News outlets are reporting that George Zimmerman has been arrested again - this time for pointing a shotgun at his girlfriend during some kind of ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: Zimmerman in the news (and jail) again

News outlets are reporting that George Zimmerman has been arrested again - this time for pointing a shotgun at his girlfriend during some kind of domestic spat. Felony arrest. I had wished this guy would just disappear but he keeps popping up. People are their own worst enemies.
    George Zimmerman charged with aggravated assault at girlfriend's home - CNN.com

VIP Member
    Oh great, let's see if this is actually true. Any of the coppers out there can tell us some tales of domestic calls that turn into pure vindictive fiction. If he actually did do this, then let the law investigate, then prove his offense in a court of law, not CNN.

I said from day one the man was of weak character I feel then and now that he caused Martins death. I agreed there was not enough evidence against him but that does not change my miind about him. He is and was a dork, a loser, and just plain dumb. It is obvious by now the man can not handle any situation without a gun.
    dabears3, cltyus1 and Gearhead like this.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

It's stories like this that makes a confirmed bachelor like me glad I don't have problems like this.
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

Distinguished Member Array technomonster's Avatar
    "the mischief charge is for allegedly breaking the table."

i did not know that it was a crime to break your own table.
    “Show me a young Conservative and I'll show you someone with no heart. Show me an old Liberal and I'll show you someone with no brains.” Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by gatorbait51 View Post
    Oh great, let's see if this is actually true. Any of the coppers out there can tell us some tales of domestic calls that turn into pure vindictive fiction. If he actually did do this, then let the law investigate, then prove his offense in a court of law, not CNN.
    true, his ex wife also claimed that he pointed a gun at her, nothing came of it. she "decided not to press charges"
    gatorbait51 and msgt/ret like this.
    “Show me a young Conservative and I'll show you someone with no heart. Show me an old Liberal and I'll show you someone with no brains.” Winston Churchill

This guy is an idiot
    Ianthin, gatorbait51 and ANGLICO like this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

It seems like every time people start to forget about him he does something else to put himself back in the spotlight. Unfortunately it usually isn't in a good light.
    gatorbait51 and msgt/ret like this.
    ~Mike
    Glock 17, Dale Fricke Archangel, Wilderness Tactical belt.
    My Guns and Tattoos Blog

Distinguished Member Array Dan060's Avatar
    Trouble seems to find the cop wannabee,guilty or not.
    gatorbait51 likes this.

Yeah his ex wife said he had his pistol in hand and kept daring her to come closer, and making threats.... She says that he feels more invincible following the martin trial

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by technomonster View Post
    "the mischief charge is for allegedly breaking the table."

i did not know that it was a crime to break your own table.
    LEO shows up and there is property damage it goes towards proving the individual has rage and violent tendencies which lead towards believing if the individual could be guilty of the charge.
    It won't be the first time somebodys G/F or Wife falsely accused them of DV,but this Idiot being under a microscope needs to learn when to walk away,but I don't think he has the ability to de-escalate a situation
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Why is this news?
    gatorbait51 and stylus like this.

Distinguished Member Array squid86's Avatar
    Yay this guy's again. I'll wait till there's some hard evidence he did or didn't do it. When people are in the spotlight or still in the glow of the spotlight, other people like to make allegations to see if they can get a settlement or arousal. Happens a bunch. Leave the dude out of the news.

Sent from my Kindle Fire HD using Tapatalk 2
    USN Veteran
    "A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

VIP Member
    Drama is a large part of this guys life as far as i'm concerned he can crawl in a hole . His fifteen minutes of infamy . LOSER
    gatorbait51 and Gearhead like this.
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    LEO shows up and there is property damage it goes towards proving the individual has rage and violent tendencies which lead towards believing if the individual could be guilty of the charge.
    It won't be the first time somebodys G/F or Wife falsely accused them of DV,but this Idiot being under a microscope needs to learn when to walk away,but I don't think he has the ability to de-escalate a situation
    sure it might help prove that he threatened someone but it's not a crime in it self and does not warrant a separate charge.

he does appear to not handle situations smartly but how would one walk away in ones home. he could of just been kicking her out, she could be falsely accusing him. domestic situations are messy, i wonder if she lives there.
    gatorbait51 and Gearhead like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links