Today in 2007

Today in 2007

This is a discussion on Today in 2007 within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I'm sort of surprised that this hasn't been posted yet but on December 9 2007 a concealed carrier stopped an attack that had the potential ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By irish51
  • 1 Post By JoJoGunn

Thread: Today in 2007

Today in 2007

I'm sort of surprised that this hasn't been posted yet but on December 9 2007 a concealed carrier stopped an attack that had the potential of resulting in much greater loss of life than the Sandy Hook tragedy. It's worth reading, or rereading, this story of how a well prepared concealed carrier made a difference.

http://http://bearingarms.com/remembering-the-sandy-hook-that-never-was-because-of-a-concealed-carrier/

2007 Colorado YWAM and New Life shootings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    technomonster and Sig 210 like this.

I love hearing stories like that. Too bad victims were killed before the BG was taken out

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array WebleyHunter's Avatar
    I remember the YWAM event quite well- it happend across the parking lot from my son's daycare. The reverse 911 call in the middle of the night with the "shooter on the loose" was quite disturbing- we did not sleep much after that. Little did we know that he was on his way to Colorado Springs. The media tried to portray the lady as a police officer/security guard, NOT as a civilian CCW holder with police experience.

VIP Member Array OutWestSystems's Avatar
    Tomorrow even a more important date, the birth of my middle son.

Of course this story would be buried and hated by the Liberal media. It shows that a trained and armed person IS effective against a shooter who believes his potential targets are unarmed.

It doesn't fit the Liberal logic that equal or greater force will never slow or stop a shooting situation. It simply does not fit the anti-gun agenda of disarmament of private law-abiding citizens who can and do take the initiative and use a gun to stop a shooter. Quite frankly, the Liberal will never admit that a gun in the well-trained hand of some one can stop a shoot.
    msgt/ret likes this.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Sponsored Links