4 Under Arrest in NJ..........................

This is a discussion on 4 Under Arrest in NJ.......................... within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Four under arrest in the car-jacking and murder at the Short Hills Mall in NJ......news conference scheduled for 9:00am....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: 4 Under Arrest in NJ..........................

4 Under Arrest in NJ..........................

Four under arrest in the car-jacking and murder at the Short Hills Mall in NJ......news conference scheduled for 9:00am.
    CIBMike likes this.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array Exacto's Avatar
    Can't wait to see how they make them out to be the victim's.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunder bolt...... Sun Tzu.

The supreme art of war is to defeat the enemy without fighting........ Sun Tzu.

What kind of wimpy criminals are we turning out now days. What happened to the "they will never take me alive" old school criminal. Now they will remain a burden on the tax payers. Couldn't they put up a bit of fight. A good old fashion hanging within a month would be nice.
    oldnfat likes this.
    Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around laws. Plato

VIP Member
    Here's a quick update. I notice the "gun to the head." 4 arrested in NJ carjack execution of lawyer protecting his wife | New York Post
    Another story here, he pushed the thug off: Lawyer killed in mall carjacking was protecting wife | New York Post

Note the following quote: "He would never have done anything stupid, like grab for a gun..."

This may have been one of the situations where the gun grab was the only option.
    CIBMike likes this.
    -PEF, a Framer with a Steelie...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    1. All guns are always loaded.
    2. Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy.
    3. Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on the target.
    4. Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.

Quote Originally Posted by Exacto View Post
    Can't wait to see how they make them out to be the victim's.
    Yep, it cracks me how the rich, drunk kid using the "he was to rich to know right from wrong" is burning up the news, yet he was poor is a common defense that is not even news worthy. Seems wrong to me. Being smart is not a requirement to live in our society. Being stupid should not be a defense. Their real defense is "I have gotten away with so much, so I should get away with this". Rope, in about a month is the answer.
    Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around laws. Plato

I hope NJ has the death penalty.
    No trees were harmed in the construction of this post. However a large number of electrons were indiscriminately aroused.

This is why I try like hell not to spend my money in NJ. With their gun laws, good people are sitting ducks. No way in hell will Christie get my vote for President.

Distinguished Member Array Glock2201's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevew View Post
    What kind of wimpy criminals are we turning out now days. What happened to the "they will never take me alive" old school criminal. Now they will remain a burden on the tax payers. Couldn't they put up a bit of fight. A good old fashion hanging within a month would be nice.
    They need to have a fair trial first...

Then hang them.

No death penalty in NJ...............interesting how Paul Fishman said during the interview that NJ Citizens have a right to be safe on the streets or shopping at the mall or at home......so now that we know the police can't keep us safe.....why don't the good citizens of NJ speak up about CCL.
    Never happen here .......IMO....the people here are the definition of SHEEP.
    Also, no pics of the BG's................just wondering which one would resemble the son he never had.
    cop154 likes this.

Swift and speedy trial and short drop!
    msgt/ret and oldnfat like this.

Best they can do here is a Life Sentenance.......Liberals don't believe in the death sentence...they forgive for murder and alike here.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxplosive View Post
    Best they can do here is a Life Sentenance.......Liberals don't believe in the death sentence...they forgive for murder and alike here.
    I guess that's fine with me. Aren't the criminals killing off the liberals pretty fast though. Should be of concern to the liberals. If they don't mind, I don't mind.

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank19119 View Post
    This is why I try like hell not to spend my money in NJ. With their gun laws, good people are sitting ducks. No way in hell will Christie get my vote for President.
    So you'll vote for Hillary?
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Quote Originally Posted by tdave View Post
    Swift and speedy trial and short drop!
    I favor the long drop myself. Gives them a bit of time to think about it.
    tdave, RETSUPT99 and msgt/ret like this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

No way in hell will Christie get my vote for President.

I will vote for that,,, I would just about vote for Hillary, first.
    No, No, No,,,,, can't we just get rid of the Clintons.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Links