NRA video- Wrong house...

NRA video- Wrong house...

This is a discussion on NRA video- Wrong house... within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; a NRA video by Ginny Simone ;) NRA News Special Report From Ginny Simone | "The Wrong House: Career Criminal Meets His Fate" - YouTube...

Like Tree9Likes
  • 1 Post By Sheldon J
  • 4 Post By SIXTO
  • 1 Post By Brent95
  • 2 Post By ccw9mm
  • 1 Post By GraySkies

Thread: NRA video- Wrong house...

ArmyCop likes this.
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

Administrator
    Somebody who doesn't know better could easily dismiss this as NRA propaganda and some horah kill the BG snuff, but what this man talks about is the truth. Especially about the court system.
    "Just blame Sixto"

The only thing i don't think i would have done, is open the door,until i saw a face i recognized or asked what they wanted.
    ccw9mm likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent95 View Post
    The only thing i don't think i would have done, is open the door,until i saw a face i recognized or asked what they wanted.

Intercoms, cameras and windows further along the side of the house can be great things for avoiding having to open the door to see who's there, as can the double storm/security type doors.

From the reenactment, presuming that was his own home in the video, he had a pane of glass in the middle of the door, opened the door and had zero further barriers between him and a baseball bat to the head. It also appears as though he had a two-story house. At the time of day implied by the video, I'd have peeked out of the upstairs window long before I'd have ever approached the front door. I wouldn't have opened the door until I was certain who it was, if even then (depending on urgency and time of day). But that's just me. Lots of little lessons.

Nice video summary about the key risks, though. Either be prepared to survive sufficiently long to call the cavalry, or not. Pick one.
    Brent95 and Aceoky like this.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

I hope someone at the NRA will take Ginny Simone place her in a chair and restrain her and make her watch with a loud volume video clips explaining ammunition clips.

Good on the retired cop. Ginny Simone is an IDIOT.
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    Somebody who doesn't know better could easily dismiss this as NRA propaganda and some horah kill the BG snuff, but what this man talks about is the truth. Especially about the court system.
    Another statement he made that stood out to me, which they juxtaposed with the Governor and his statements, was the one where he said he was in law enforcement 32 years and never once took a gun off a criminal that was actually registered to that criminal. I'd bet there are more than a few retired LEO's here that could say pretty much the same.
    Aceoky likes this.
    "Freedom and discipline have come to be regarded as mutually exclusive, when in fact freedom is not at all the opposite, but the final reward of discipline" - Elisabeth Elliot

"While they are saying, “Peace and safety!” then destruction will come upon them suddenly" 1Thess 5:3

Links