Foreigners?

This is a discussion on Foreigners? within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I find myself thinking about the 5% (?) whom have taken over "our" media. I often hear names like Peirs Morgan, (et al). I'm not ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By patri0t
  • 2 Post By Rock and Glock

Thread: Foreigners?

Foreigners?

I find myself thinking about the 5% (?) whom have taken over "our" media. I often hear names like Peirs Morgan, (et al).
    I'm not sure who Peirs Morgan is, except he is a some Foreign Anti-Gun talking head on a TV Show who is not overly bright.
    Had my 'Cable TV' cut off 1 1/2 years now.... LOVE IT!! 'Their Media' had turned Anti-American... for $8./mo, on Netflix, I can watch something 'decent', gun videos, cartoons for the Grand-kids, endless (& no commercials!!) and also have $100.+, or more, extra $ in my pocket every month.
    Most of my friends have done the same.

I can't imagine what reason some foreigner(s) have, to go to another Nation and complain about "Their" Constitutional Republic. It seems people who come from 'wonderful Countries' would have a tendency to stay there.
    If it is not as Wonderful as they wish, they should spend their time making things better "at home" instead of being concerned with "OUR" Constitution.

Foreigners, including those who are in the U.S. Illegally (Criminals), have taken control of "our" media, they can only be defined as "Enemies-of-the-State" and are a VERY small percentage of our population, but need to be 0%.

These Illegals have also elected us a completely unknown, inexperienced and unqualified Prez from nowhere and THEN re-elected the incompetent and complete failure and traitor.
    WOULD A QUICK, FAIR TRIAL FOLLOWED BY A HANGING REALLY BE OUT OF ORDER? WE MUST RECLAIM THE U.S.A., IF POSSIBLE.
    Curt58 and NONAME762 like this.
    Retired State Trooper (40 long years) 8 years State Range Instructor - BS Degree- Justice, MS Degree- Criminology
    All forms of Gun Control are Unconstitutional / Illegal and beyond the scope of the US. Supreme Court.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one"- Luke 22:36

2. Remove Ads

Wow! That was fast!
    wmhawth and WyoShooter like this.

Links