Attempted child abduction

This is a discussion on Attempted child abduction within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Deputies warn after attempted child abduction in Murfreesboro - WKRN, Nashville News, Nashville Weather and Sports This story hits a little too close to home. ...

Thread: Attempted child abduction

Attempted child abduction

Deputies warn after attempted child abduction in Murfreesboro - WKRN, Nashville News, Nashville Weather and Sports

This story hits a little too close to home. This is the 10 year old child of one of my co workers.

According to my coworker his son literally stepped out into the garage to get a scoop of dog food. Within 20 seconds he was fighting for his life (potentially).

Scary stuff. Btw this is a good neighborhood. Nothing like this has happened there before according to him. Just goes to show you, crazies are everywhere.

"The boy said he was walking into his home in the Southridge subdivision after feeding his dogs just before 4 p.m. when a man jumped from behind his mother's vehicle and tried to grab him.

The child was able to get away without injury.

The suspect, described as a thin white man wearing a red jacket, has not been located. "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Ours is the only country deliberately founded on a good idea." ~John Gunther

2. Remove Ads

Links