Good and Bad......... Man arrested in slaying of accomplished musician...

This is a discussion on Good and Bad......... Man arrested in slaying of accomplished musician... within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; A good friend of mine lost a very close friend of hers last week in a robbery / murder. The local police announced an arrest ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Taurahe
  • 1 Post By tdave

Thread: Good and Bad......... Man arrested in slaying of accomplished musician...

Good and Bad......... Man arrested in slaying of accomplished musician...

A good friend of mine lost a very close friend of hers last week in a robbery / murder. The local police announced an arrest in the case last week and the miscreants hearing was today. The good in this is that something surprising happened that I did not expect. The accused murderer was turned in by ...... his family. fFor once some morals have been used and they did the right thing. I must say a small... very small..... piece of my faith in humanity has been restored.

Family of murdered pizza delivery driver attends suspect?s court hearing | Fox 59 News ? fox59.com
    Eagleks likes this.
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....

2. Remove Ads

Sorry for your loss may God console this mans friends and loved ones.
    Aceoky likes this.

Sad story from the beginning but I'm glad that they chose to do the right thing.

Administrator
    Sad story, but it's not one of self defense. That is what's to be posted here.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Links