BAD: $ officers injured, one shot

This is a discussion on BAD: $ officers injured, one shot within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Four police officers injured, one confirmed shot on near southeast side | Fox 59 News ? fox59.com I am over this city. I am moving ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Taurahe
  • 1 Post By Taurahe
  • 1 Post By Longstreet
  • 1 Post By RickyD

Thread: BAD: $ officers injured, one shot

Four police officers injured, one confirmed shot on near southeast side | Fox 59 News ? fox59.com

I am over this city. I am moving out of here ASAP, hopefully come June.
    MattHawkins likes this.
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....

I live in Brownsburg. The entire east side of Indianapolis is turning into a high crime ghetto. Certainly a lot more home invasions than there used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by MattHawkins View Post
    I live in Brownsburg. The entire east side of Indianapolis is turning into a high crime ghetto. Certainly a lot more home invasions than there used to be.
    I live 15 minutes from you !!! I live over by the eagle Creek airpark lol. But unfortunately its not just the southside or the east side.... we have had three break ins in my apt complex in the last 6 months, numerous car break ins, someone tried to pry my door lock out when I first moved in, I was home and they heard me go get my gun because when they left quickly after I announced I was armed..... The police officer who was killed in the fall was killed 5 blocks from where I live.... plus I live right down the road from chapel Hill so that doesnt help either. we cant even go down town at night anymore with out risking life and limb over twenty bucks. I am just so sick of it all.
    MattHawkins likes this.
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Heard this on the radio earlier. The area involved has always been poor but the crime rate was one of the lowest in the city until about 10-15 years ago, when the population demographics changed seemingly overnight with illegal Mexicans. In sheer statistics, the SE side is still the lowest crime area in the city but the numbers are rising on all sides of town. The East side and the NW side crime numbers are becoming very alarming.
    MattHawkins likes this.

VIP Member
    Never the scenario you want to hear, but it sounds like all of the officers will be OK and the scumbag is taking a dirt nap.

Assuming nothing changes with the LEO's, at least the story has a good ending.
    MattHawkins likes this.

Just got some more info... It was a SWAT warrant service. Three officers were shot, two were hit in their vests and the third was shot elsewhere. he is in stable condition currently. No confirmed status of the dirt bag but hopefully it involves lead poisoning and a hole 6 feet deep
    ~Daniel Webster

hbc
    I live a few miles south of you. I avoid Indy if I can. Lots of the typical big city-problems there these days, which is too bad. It used to be a really nice city, as big cities go.

Prayers out to them and their families.

Not self defense related

The tyrant dies and his rule is over, the martyr dies and his rule begins. ― The Journals of Kierkegaard

Sponsored Links