Armed robbery of OKC laundromat

This is a discussion on Armed robbery of OKC laundromat within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; They just had a knife it appears, and the (foreign) owner and his worker were not armed. However check the last line of the article, ...

Like Tree17Likes
  • 2 Post By Freedom Doc
  • 4 Post By packinnova
  • 1 Post By nortelrye
  • 2 Post By Gearhead
  • 3 Post By packinnova
  • 3 Post By Bama61
  • 2 Post By gasmitty

Thread: Armed robbery of OKC laundromat

Senior Member Array Freedom Doc's Avatar

They just had a knife it appears, and the (foreign) owner and his worker were not armed.
    However check the last line of the article, a cheap shot from the "reporter" (or maybe a quote from a police chief?) "It is always better to just give them what they want" (or some such words). NO, it is NOT.

Clean Sweep: Police searching for armed robbers who stole from local laundry mat | KFOR.com
    gatorbait51 and Gearhead like this.
    Anti-gunners seem to believe that if we just pass enough laws, we can have utopia. Unfortunately, utopia is NOT one of our choices.

Geebus... a laundromat? Talk about nickel and diming... With geniuses like that no wonder they have to nickle and diming. I mean really...robbing people just tryign to wash their clothes. How much money do these knuckle draggers think they're going to get from a few vending machines...? Moron of the month club nomination.
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the crap out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

Thanks to the Trailer Park Boys I have a hard time not visualizing it going down like .

EDIT: NSFW language, tried to post this as a URL a few times, and the website keeps auto-editing it to an embedded video.
    gatorbait51 likes this.

News reports indicate they made a clean getaway.

Maybe they thought they could launder their loot on site?
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the crap out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

Distinguished Member
    They just needed enough to TIDE them over.

'Scuse me, without an ARMED SELF DEFENSE aspect, this thread is going through the rinse and drain cycle.

CLOSED.
    RETSUPT99 and Rock and Glock like this.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member
    NROI Chief Range Officer

Links