AZ: Homeoner follows "Shotgun Joe's" advice...

This is a discussion on AZ: Homeoner follows "Shotgun Joe's" advice... within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; ... But the warning shots were through the door... and into the legs of the home invader... Another resident also fired at the invading perps ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: AZ: Homeoner follows "Shotgun Joe's" advice...

... But the warning shots were through the door... and into the legs of the home invader...

Another resident also fired at the invading perps with a handgun...

End result: No entry. One perp in hospital.

Story here
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Distinguished Member Array Arborigine's Avatar
    Something funny was going on there. What did he owe them money for?
    I don't always have nothing to say, but when I do, I post it on Facebook.

Sounds a lot like BG on BG. I think we'll end up finding out, that one guy seems pretty talkative. Anyways, glad the homeowners alright.

Wounded by the homeowner's shotgun blast, Olmos was not able to get far. His accomplices left him behind.
    'Bout par for the course, I say.
    baren and gatorbait51 like this.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

sounds like one of the residents owed one of the invaders money...

my guess is that one of the kids in the home owed money to the BG that got shot... But the father protected his home... nothing wrong with that... wonder if he's trying to rehab that kid?

FOX Phoenix has a little more here
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

VIP Member
    Sorry job of reporting IMO. That said, you come to my house armed, wearing mask, you'll get a warm greeting that you won't like!
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Distinguished Member Array Wunderneun's Avatar
    You won't even be paying any attention to me while the GSD is holding your leg or arm just before the round goes through your chest followed by another and then one in your head.
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    Peace Through Strength, Victory Through Devastation
    Devastation to your doorstep in 30 Minutes or Less. Minuteman III--- SAC WILL BE BACK!http://www.defensivecarry.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic80391_2.gif

I like all kinds of foreign guns. Walther, SIG-Sauer, and H&K.

How to tell a criminal is lying? He's talking. Duhhh

And I thought bimbo bidden's home defense advice was about the most moronic thing I ever heard till I read some of the replies here.

I thought we had rational sane people on this forum. So I'm confused.
    A self admitted drug addict. That has been ripped out of his mind for days without any sleep. In possession of a significant quantity of drugs, after being caught trying to commit a robbery makes up a bizarre "STORY" that the intended victim of their crime owed him money in a pathetic attempt to justify his criminal actions.

Every one jumps on the junkie bandwagon. Seriously? If you're going for that I have some ocean front property in Phoenix AZ for sale cheap. Honestly if I am ever charged in a self defense shooting for protecting my home I hope and I pray none of the posters that bought the criminals BS are on my jury. Better yet I hope none of you ever sit on any juryin a criminal case because guess what? Every criminal has an excuse for the crime they got caught committing.
    JDE101, Taurahe, ep1953 and 1 others like this.
    Abort the Obamanation not the Constitution

Those who would, deny, require permit, license, certification, or authorization for me to bear arms are as vile, dangerous & evil as those who would molest, abuse, assault, rape or murder my family

VIP Member
    The criminals sound like typical meth heads . No one has to actually owe them anything, they'll simply lie . The corpse wannabees might even know the son, know he lives with his parents and figured, easy money and some fun along the way( murder and mayhem) . Sounds like the homeowner ruined their fun. End of story .
    LongRider and 3wggl like this.
    EN MI VIDA AL MAL NO TEMERÉ, POR QUE EN MI CORAZÓN Y MIS DOS .38 SUPER COLT.

Hooded men in Sunny and Warm Arizona, drugged out of their minds, armned to the teeth, and WITH black assault Zip Ties, breaking into the back door of a home that is not theirs in the Gun Capital State of Arizona!
    What could possibly go wrong? DUH!

I have to wonder if we have a Darwin Award Winner here???????????

Stupid IS supposed to Hurt!
    Winner!!!!!!!
    LongRider, gatorbait51 and JDE101 like this.
    What have you done to prepare for the end of civilization as we know it?

I'm with Longrider. I don't buy the drugged out junkie's story that "someone" in the house owned him thousands of dollars and they were just there to collect! With guns and zip-ties! Yah, right! Hey, "blinding flash of the obvious" --- junkies and criminals lie to cover their butts! I'm just sorry the homeowner didn't get the other two dirtbags as well. And all three of them should be taking "dirt naps". Just my .02.
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    Live to ride, ride to live. Harley Road King And keep a .45 handy Kimber Custom TLE II

Distinguished Member
    I wonder if the home owner will use the uncle Joe excuse should he get sued over this? Sooner or later someone is going to use that 'advice' as reasoning for a shotgun blast through a door.

Quote Originally Posted by LongRider View Post
    And I thought Bimbo Biden's home defense advice was about the most moronic thing I ever heard till I read some of the replies here.
    The sniper who fired the round that killed Vicky Weaver that continued into Kevin Harris's shoulder fired through a closed door as well.

He got promoted.
    CIBMike and LongRider like this.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Quote Originally Posted by RickyD View Post
    I wonder if the home owner will use the uncle Joe excuse should he get sued over this? Sooner or later someone is going to use that 'advice' as reasoning for a shotgun blast through a door.
    A lady in Oregon already has I think within a week or so of his broadcasting that suggestion. Personally I think he should be held tried and convicted as a co conspirator. Forfeit any and all of his assets as part of RICCO because his ill gotten gains came from him offering advice to criminals.

Quote Originally Posted by NONAME762 View Post
    The sniper who fired the round that killed Vicky Weaver that continued into Kevin Harris's shoulder fired through a closed door as well.

He got promoted.
    Don't forget she was holding an infant when she was murdered. Though that did precede bimbo bidden's advice
    Abort the Obamanation not the Constitution

Those who would, deny, require permit, license, certification, or authorization for me to bear arms are as vile, dangerous & evil as those who would molest, abuse, assault, rape or murder my family

So all of a sudden we take the word of a BG? Seriously?????? Until something else is PROVEN, the people in the home were right in defending themselves against these thugs.
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....

VIP Member
    Not buying into the BG story, but I stick by the comments on the story being poorly written. I've seen 6 year old's do better job writing.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links