Executive Order Covers Entire Russian Arms

This is a discussion on Executive Order Covers Entire Russian Arms within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I guess the white house does not tolerate peaceful solutions to Eastern problems. Maybe I'm just not understanding this correctly but didn't that region's population ...

Thread: Executive Order Covers Entire Russian Arms

I guess the white house does not tolerate peaceful solutions to Eastern problems. Maybe I'm just not understanding this correctly but didn't that region's population voted to return to Russia?

In a speech today, Obama confirmed our interpretation that the executive order allows him broader powers. As whitehouse.gov details, this includes, “named officials of the Russian government, any individual or entity that operates in the Russian arms industry, and any designated individual or entity that acts on behalf of, or that provides material or other support to, any senior Russian government official.”

The Truth About Guns

Where is that Furious John Kerry guy to throw in his diplomatic 'expertise'?

That vote was about as legitimate as Saddam Hussein or Kim Jung whatever's elections.

But the blocking of Russian arms sucks.
    "Was there no end to the conspiracy of irrational prejudice against Red Ryder and his peacemaker?"

Revolvers, “more elegant weapons for a more civilized age.”

Administrator
    "Just blame Sixto"

Links