TX:Home intruder shot

This is a discussion on TX:Home intruder shot within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Posted in the wrong place link: TX: another home intruder shot...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Ghost1958

Thread: TX:Home intruder shot

TX:Home intruder shot

Posted in the wrong place link: TX: another home intruder shot
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

2. Remove Ads

What is so darned hard to figure out for these dipweeds. If you enter a person home illegally in most states, you are very likely to be shot. In quite a few states you are almost sure to be shot on sight no questions asked.

I guess these nimrods play the odds that either the homeowners are antigun and unarmed, or will be lounging around in their smoking jackets and pjs with all their guns locked up where they can possibly get to one in time to do anything.

There is old saying around here ive heard since I was child and its one of the few old sayings that is mostly true.

" You can run the most timid dog in the country home, but once hes home your bit".
    Sig 210 and WannabeaCPA like this.
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

The perp got perforated and he leaked. Now the taxpayers will be stuck with a large hospital bill.

Links