You just don't know how to use the internet says Harry Reid ....

This is a discussion on You just don't know how to use the internet says Harry Reid .... within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D., Nev.) said the fault of struggling to sign up on the Obamacare exchanges didn’t lie with the faulty website, ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Cheesewiz
  • 1 Post By StevePVB
  • 1 Post By QKShooter

Thread: You just don't know how to use the internet says Harry Reid ....

You just don't know how to use the internet says Harry Reid ....

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D., Nev.) said the fault of struggling to sign up on the Obamacare exchanges didn’t lie with the faulty website, but with the people who weren’t “educated on how to use the Internet.”

Explaining the reasoning behind the latest Obamacare delay, Reid said too many people just didn’t know to use their computer properly and needed more time. Apparently, it had nothing to do with the well-documented failings of the website that have embarrassed the White House for months.

“We have hundreds of thousands of people who tried to sign up who didn’t get through,” he said. “There are some people who are not like my grandchildren who can handle everything so easily on the Internet, and these people need a little extra time. It’s not — the example they gave us is a 63-year-old woman came into the store and said, ‘I almost got it. Every time I just about got there, it would cut me off.’ We have a lot of people just like this through no fault of the Internet, but because people are not educated on how to use the Internet.”

It’s just the latest strange moment for the embattled Reid, who’s facing an increasingly uphill battle to keep a majority of Democrats in the Senate. Reid also recently implied all Americans telling their stories of Obamacare’s harmful effects were liars, and he has incessantly bashed the Koch Brothers as “un-American” and “against everything that’s good for America.”

Unfortunately for Reid, he has a far higher negative rating with the public than the Kochs.
    shadowwalker likes this.

2. Remove Ads

This man is nothing more than walking & talking irrelavence ...
    Asked by a CNN reporter "What do you feel when you shoot a terrorist"?, the Marine sniper simply shrugged & replied "recoil".

Now more than ever, we are at war on our home soil ... WAKE UP & arm our troops when they are on home soil!

This explains why so few young folks are signing up. Obviously none of them have any computer experience.
    Cheesewiz likes this.

If I was on their side I would be embarrassed by this idiots dribble. He needs to retire before he hurts himself and others.
    NRA Member
    GOA Member
    US Army Vet

Administrator
    Rule #9 Forum Rules Page.

Politics unrelated to our forum focus.

Sorry. Rule violation. I hafta close it.

CLOSED.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Administrator
    9. We have learned from bitter experience that discussions of certain subjects (politics, religion, abortion, sexual orientation, etc) often degenerate quickly. For this reason, we DO NOT allow the discussion of these topics.
    Threads or postings which are religious in content but, are not directly related to our primary focus of Self, Family, or Home defense will be promptly deleted as being off-topic to a firearm defense forum.

Please Note that D.C. is not anti-God or anti-religion, however, this forum is not the appropriate place for such topics and debates.

There are countless religious discussion sites and forums on the Internet, and we would ask that you participate there in order to hold your religious discussions.

This forum has a very distinct focus, and was created that way on purpose. Please keep your posts here on the topic of self defense, the 2A, and associated gear and other topics such as:

Concealed Carry, Open Carry, Firearms, Holsters, Edged Weapons, Tactical Equipment, Training, Law Enforcement etc.

We also discourage "caliber war" threads and strongly encourage you not to post a thread starting one. Regardless of your level of experience, caliber is a personal preference and what is right for you may not be right for others.
    Rock and Glock likes this.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Links