Bad: Hero loses life saving a woman and her child from a mugger

This is a discussion on Bad: Hero loses life saving a woman and her child from a mugger within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Saw this and it made me really think. A recent discussion involving whether or not we should should others is emphasised by this trajedy. The ...

Thread: Bad: Hero loses life saving a woman and her child from a mugger

Bad: Hero loses life saving a woman and her child from a mugger

Saw this and it made me really think. A recent discussion involving whether or not we should should others is emphasised by this trajedy. The victim stopped a mugging where a woman was stabbed multiple times, and was himself stabbed after giving chase. His intentions were noble, but I cant help but wonder on the results if he had not chased after the suspect. Sometimes, the best choice is to not take a particular action I think. Regardless, this good samaritan gave his life to save two others, and that is the real lesson in humanity.

Hero dies from knife injuries after fighting off stranger's attacker
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....

2. Remove Ads

Already running here: Good samaritan stabbed to death
    All that said....
    It could be worse.

Links