Video of NM Wal-Mart attack.

This is a discussion on Video of NM Wal-Mart attack. within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I know this story is here somewhere but I couldn't find it. 70yo CC saves woman in wal-mart. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soZT__WQKsM Mods, I didn't see the video ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I know this story is here somewhere but I couldn't find it. 70yo CC saves woman in wal-mart. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soZT__WQKsM
    Mods, I didn't see the video with the thread last time but if this is a repeat please delete.
    Last edited by joleary223; August 28th, 2007 at 09:00 AM.
    CRIME..... LAW DEFINES, POLICE ENFORCE, CITIZENS PREVENT!

FOUR BOXES KEEP US FREE: [1] SOAP [2] BALLOT [3] JURY [4] AMMO!

VIP Member
    Amazing! I am at work and no sound with the puter but the images speak quite loud.

Thanks for posting it!
    You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

Mrs. Cordova was very fortunate that Mr. Moore was there and ready to do the right thing.

For Mr. Moore: Thanks for such a great job of representing what CC'ers can do in a time of crisis.
    "Society never advances. It recedes as fast on one side as it gains on the other. It undergoes continual change; but this change is not [an improvement]. For everything that is given, something is taken."
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Just happened to have a gun"... the guy had his CCW permit. He didn't "Just happen to have a gun" it wasn't like he woke up that morning and accidentally slipped a Glock into his pocket... This was a man that made a decision to protect himself and others by obtaining a permit, getting trained, and carrying a weapon...

"Amazed not shooting the victim" Damn, single handed... over a counter... tough shot, but nothing amazing about it. If you watch, he aims and waits for the attacker to raise for his next strike...

Stupid media

None the less, it's nice to see a news report where a Permit holder intervened and saves a life... and have it reported that way.

You Have Said It Well, My Friend...

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon51 View Post
    "Just happened to have a gun"... the guy had his CCW permit. He didn't "Just happen to have a gun" it wasn't like he woke up that morning and accidentally slipped a Glock into his pocket... This was a man that made a decision to protect himself and others by obtaining a permit, getting trained, and carrying a weapon...

"Amazed not shooting the victim" Damn, single handed... over a counter... tough shot, but nothing amazing about it. If you watch, he aims and waits for the attacker to raise for his next strike...

Stupid media

None the less, it's nice to see a news report where a Permit holder intervened and saves a life... and have it reported that way.
    This is a rarely caught video, and you are NOT going to see this on any major network...
    I WAS amazed (to quote Miggy...) I doubt that this same 70 year old could have saved this woman without that EQUALIZER...thank God he had the sense to arm himself.
    This was just one of those days he went somewhere not expecting anything like this to present itself.

Trouble only comes at two times...when you're prepared, and when you are not...

Congrats to that lifesaver...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Big thumbs up to Mr. Moore, he is that lady's angel!

SY

Well done !!! Hats off to that guy !!

Amazing that responding like this would be so second nature to some of us, while others would rather be a good witness.

BTW, when did this take place?

CRIME..... LAW DEFINES, POLICE ENFORCE, CITIZENS PREVENT!

FOUR BOXES KEEP US FREE: [1] SOAP [2] BALLOT [3] JURY [4] AMMO!

Boy, that is on lucky lady, without him intervening she wouldn't be here today

Quote Originally Posted by Whyveear View Post
    Amazing that responding like this would be so second nature to some of us, while others would rather be a good witness.

BTW, when did this take place?
    That's the problem. More and more these days no one will even be a witness.
    As time passes I'm finding it harder and harder to go places that take away my right to safety and I'm not even 40 yet.
    "If I was an extremist, our founding fathers would all be extremists," he said. "Without them, we wouldn't have our independence. We'd be a disarmed British system of feudal subjectivity."

I'm forwarding this video to my wife.

She laughed at me, outloud, two weeks ago toward my going to get my CCW and spare mag prior to heading over to WalMart to pickup toilet paper during the middle of the day.

Anytime, anywhere, to anyone.

- Janq
    "Killers who are not deterred by laws against murder are not going to be deterred by laws against guns. " - Robert A. Levy

"A license to carry a concealed weapon does not make you a free-lance policeman." - Florida Div. of Licensing

Nice shooting, great to see someone step in to stop a murder.

Quote Originally Posted by Janq View Post
    She laughed at me, outloud, two weeks ago toward my going to get my CCW and spare mag prior to heading over to WalMart to pickup toilet paper during the middle of the day.

Anytime, anywhere, to anyone.

- Janq
    Ha, My wife does the same thing!
    "Why do you need to carry that thing too?(referring to my 5 shot speedloader)
    I just tell her its in case several large bears attack us..

Don't thank God lady, thank Mr. Moore. Hat's off to this responsible American.
    War is not the ugliest of things. Worse is the decayed state of moral feeling which thinks nothing is worth a war. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which he cares for more than his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free. -J.S. Mill

Senior Member Array f8lranger4x4's Avatar
    +1 2 Cc

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links