Commissioner arrested after pulling out gun

This is a discussion on Commissioner arrested after pulling out gun within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; If I went after someone, cut them off from leaving the area, and stuck a gun in their face, I don't think I'd be here ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Commissioner arrested after pulling out gun

If I went after someone, cut them off from leaving the area, and stuck a gun in their face, I don't think I'd be here to type this.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by grady View Post
    If I went after someone, cut them off from leaving the area, and stuck a gun in their face, I don't think I'd be here to type this.
    No doubt about it...

Quote Originally Posted by grady View Post
    grady,

You (and all the rest of us) are not special enough to both get out of a situation like this (which of course were self-created) and still get re-elected by people who should know that they are special and the rules which apply to "the little people" don't apply to them.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliott

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

Google it ....

There is more to the story. I do not agree with the guy's actions .... he was apparently a ******* the store to some degree ... but apparently he was yelling at the store employees to open another checkout line and he pointed to some young guys saying that they have a lot of stuff, and the store needs to get in gear. The teen punk and his buddy sold the gun brandisher lets take it outside. The gun waver was not even talking to them but their testosterone got lathered up and they ADMITTED ON THE STAND THAT THEY WERE GONNA BEAT THE GUY DOWN if he went outside.

So if he HAD gone outside, he would have probably had to shoot them. Instead, the guy (who is admittedly a tool) called them out inside the store.

We all agree that Salesman is a jerk and lost his cool and has a sense of entitlement. But he apparently WAS NOT the one who initiated the threats of violence.

I don't agree with the way he handled himself but the story is more than just some guy chumping down a poor little teen who was minding his own business.

Based on what I read, if some teens who have more than 15 items in the express checkout line get bent out of shape if the guy behind them complains to store mgmt about it .... and they basically admit on the stand they were gonna mess him up outside .... I am not taking the guy down on some felony charge.

But thats just me.

Distinguished Member Array ErnieNWillis's Avatar
    Hmm, Googled this guy and cant say I'm suprised by his behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by UnvrsIndfrnt View Post
    There is more to the story. I do not agree with the guy's actions .... he was apparently a jackass in the store to some degree ... but apparently he was yelling at the store employees to open another checkout line and he pointed to some young guys saying that they have a lot of stuff, and the store needs to get in gear. The teen punk and his buddy sold the gun brandisher lets take it outside. The gun waver was not even talking to them but their testosterone got lathered up and they ADMITTED ON THE STAND THAT THEY WERE GONNA BEAT THE GUY DOWN if he went outside.

So if he HAD gone outside, he would have probably had to shoot them. Instead, the guy (who is admittedly a tool) called them out inside the store.

We all agree that Salesman is a jerk and lost his cool and has a sense of entitlement. But he apparently WAS NOT the one who initiated the threats of violence.

I don't agree with the way he handled himself but the story is more than just some guy chumping down a poor little teen who was minding his own business.

Based on what I read, if some teens who have more than 15 items in the express checkout line get bent out of shape if the guy behind them complains to store mgmt about it .... and they basically admit on the stand they were gonna mess him up outside .... I am not taking the guy down on some felony charge.

But thats just me.

Someone always has to ruin a good story with the facts!
    Those who will not govern their own behavior are slaves waiting for a master; one will surely find them.

It sounds like this Democrat had self importance issues. Why did he still have a CC permit after all his other problems. This is another case of a democrat out of control.

Distinguished Member Array Colin's Avatar
    So no CCW for politicans as they can't be trusted?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links