Way To Go Gramps

This is a discussion on Way To Go Gramps within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I wasn't there so I didn't see the guys demeanor when he walked in. If the old man left the door unlocked ( which it ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Way To Go Gramps

VIP Member
    I wasn't there so I didn't see the guys demeanor when he walked in. If the old man left the door unlocked ( which it sounds like he did ), I think if someone just "wandered in" , I may check out the situation first before firing. The guy may have looked confused and lost and did not look to be a threat.
    I would'nt blame anyone for doing what the old man did. He was within every right as far as I'm concerned. Just sad it happened.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    Surgeon General's Warning...
    Walking into people's homes uninvited and sitting down can be hazardous to your health!
    No doubt!
    Don't you love how the intruder is painted as a victim..he always does this..probably just wanted someone to talk too..

Quote Originally Posted by sniper58 View Post
    I can see a lawyer for the intruder (or surviving family) whining that the home owner should have asked the person to talk and find out why he was intruding. Then he'll whine that the home owner "should have known" the person may have had a history of mental illness......................
    No they would never say that in a court of law it would be "Had special needs" trust me on this.
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

Something is very, very wrong when the mental health system can be used to keep veterens from enjoying their God given and hard fought for rights, but does nothing to protect an incompetent person from himself.

Grampa did the best he could ever do under bad circumstances not of his own making!
    "If we loose Freedom here, there's no place to escape to. This is the Last Place on Earth!" Ronald Reagan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links