Update to the 7-11 Clerk Shooting Story - Page 2

Update to the 7-11 Clerk Shooting Story

This is a discussion on Update to the 7-11 Clerk Shooting Story within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by biasedbulldog Second incident was obviously incredibly poor, dangerously poor judgment. But, in fairness, perhaps he's a bit jumpy after the first incident... ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Update to the 7-11 Clerk Shooting Story

Quote Originally Posted by biasedbulldog View Post
    Second incident was obviously incredibly poor, dangerously poor judgment. But, in fairness, perhaps he's a bit jumpy after the first incident...
    In retrospect, especially if that is how the first incident started.
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

A perspective you may or may not take or consider here, 1 the guy got viciously attacked the week or two before, next he has a customer who is upset, they are arguing over change, the customer probably made a threatening statement, I am not justifying his actions in anyway here, just putting myself in his shoes, he is going to think "aint no way im getting cut again, especially over a damn pack of smokes" pulls his weapon and tells the guy to shove off, thinking he is doing the right thing. Just like he thought shooting at the guy because he was still moving was the right thing. People like this are the reason CHL restrictions are put in place and why the ANTI CHL people are affraid of GUN NUTS. I posted earlier that he lacked mental preparedness, someones comment about how its easy to armchair QB and criticize the guy made me want to say, "WAKE UP" legitimate shootings may or may not help others to see that CHL is a good thing, but BAD shootings hurt each and every legal gun owner. I deal with jerks every day, drunks, and crackheads, and because I carry I have to be less aggressive not more aggressive than if i didnt carry. If you put the gun on take time to remember why you did that, for me its really simple I want to return home each day, I dont want to go to jail, I dont want to be sued, If I have to I will use it.
    I dont live for the opportunity to use my firearm, should the situation dictate, I use my firearm for the opportunity to live.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links