Richmond, BG dies in home invasion

This is a discussion on Richmond, BG dies in home invasion within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Sounds good to me, and to hear on the news "No charges will be filed" just makes it better. Click here The guy (victim) did ...

Thread: Richmond, BG dies in home invasion

Distinguished Member Array 4my sons's Avatar

Talking Richmond, BG dies in home invasion

Sounds good to me, and to hear on the news "No charges will be filed" just makes it better.

Click here

The guy (victim) did run out at first leaving the wife, but came back, and stabbed the BG. In the end, a good outcome.
    "fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia,(D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]
    If I have to explain it, you wouldn't understand

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by 4my son View Post
    Sounds good to me, and to hear on the news "No charges will be filed" just makes it better.

Click here

The guy (victim) did run out at first leaving the wife, but came back, and stabbed the BG. In the end, a good outcome.
    Broken link.
    "Wise people learn when they can; fools learn when they must." - The Duke of Wellington

Distinguished Member Array Chooie's Avatar

Another fine example of good people saving the citizens of VA tax dollars supporting thugs. Hope they get over the feeling of being sorry and come to realize that the BG picked that profession and paid the price for it.
    CCWINNC

HK P2000 .40SW
    Para Ord Tac 4 .45acp
    XD 9 Service
    XD 9 SC
    Taurus 651 .357 mag

VIP Member
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.-Seneca

"If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. If I have a gun, what do I have to be paranoid about?" -Clint Smith

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Jeff Cooper

When something like this happens to people the emontional scars and fear live forever with them. If the BG had not died he would have been out of jail in a short time with everyone proclaiming he had paid his debt to society and all is well, restore his rights. Has he paid his debt to that family that has forever had their lives changed and how can he ever repay them.

He didn't try to rob society he tried to rob that family and they are paying the price.

BG brought a gun to a knife fight, and lost!

Senior Member Array mech1369dlw's Avatar
    Another one bites the dust,
    Another one bites the dust.
    And another one's gone,
    And another one's gone,
    Another one bites the dust.
    Hey Hey !!

Broke thru the door and demanded pills and cash. Must have been stupid pills he was looking for. Man brought a gun to a knife fight and still lost. What a meat head. Mr. and Mrs. resident, don't feel bad about him taking a dirt nap. If he would have survived, he would be back out, doing the same thing to others, and possibly, you again. Just think about all the taxpayer money you saved, it should bring a smile to your face.
    A person is justified in the use of deadly force, if such person reasonably believes deadly force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to such person or a third person.

Distinguished Member Array lacrosse50's Avatar
    Glad to see that everything worked out in the end. While I can understand the victims feelings, I hope they realize that it really was a "him vs me" sort of incident....and that "him" caused it. The perp was the only one to blame.
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.
    -Herbert Spencer

NRA Life Member

One BG with one gun couldn't control the actions of each individual in a houseful of people. Then he lost what control he had by dropping the gun! He sounds like a total wreck.

Links