As reported by The Washington Post:

3rd Man Dies In Shooting At Largo Retail Center

By Avis Thomas-Lester and Ruben Castaneda
Washington Post Staff Writers
Tuesday, February 5, 2008; Page A01

A third victim died yesterday after a dispute in a crowded Prince George's County restaurant escalated into gunfire during the Super Bowl, bringing bloodshed to a family-oriented retail center in Largo that has helped transform a once crime-prone area.

About 75 people were in the Uno Chicago Grill on Sunday night as the game was shown on a big-screen television. About 9:15, late in the tight contest, shots rang out and screaming patrons scrambled out of booths and jumped up from tables, falling over one another as they tried to flee, a law enforcement source said.

Terrance L. Sneed, 22, of Hyattsville and Curtis L. Poston, 26, of Temple Hills died in the bar area of the restaurant, which is part of the dining, shopping and entertainment complex that replaced the Capital Centre sports arena. Charles D. Harrison, 25, of Landover, who was gunned down in the parking lot as he fled, died yesterday.

Last night, two patrons who argued with the victims and are suspected in the shooting were being sought.

"We are just floored, shocked, saddened and in a state of disbelief that this happened," said Rick Hendrie, senior vice president of marketing for the pizzeria chain. "We're grateful, of course, that none of our employees and no other guests were injured. Our hearts go out to the families of the people who were killed."

The 70-acre Boulevard at Capital Centre, just inside the Capital Beltway, opened four years ago after Largo residents demanded a better alternative to strip malls. The area had been a magnet for loiterers and was a breeding place for crime.

Residents were delighted by some of the new shops and restaurants, including a Borders, a Circuit City, an Ann Taylor Loft and a Magic Johnson movie theater complex. Some expressed disappointment in stores that arrived later.

Police said in a statement that the victims "were inside the restaurant when they became involved in a dispute with the suspects. During the dispute, one of the suspects produced a handgun and shot Sneed and Poston in the bar area. The suspect chased Harrison outside of the restaurant and shot him in the parking lot. After the shooting, the suspects fled."

A county police spokeswoman, Cpl. Diane Richardson, said investigators were looking into several possible motives.

A police source, who like others interviewed for this article spoke on the condition of anonymity because the investigation is continuing, said one theory is that the shooting was sparked by an argument about the game. But two other law enforcement sources said investigators believe that some of those involved had feuded in the past.

"A lot of people saw the shooting, but they didn't see what led up to it," said another law enforcement source. "People are speculating they did know each other, but we're not sure. It seems like there was one shooter."

Poston pleaded guilty in 2004 to illegal possession of a handgun but did not serve jail time, court records show. According to a police charging document, he was arrested with the handgun in a Bowie park. He had been fighting with men who were playing football, then went to a vehicle and got the weapon, the document says. He returned and threatened to shoot but was restrained by an off-duty county police officer and a prosecutor, the document says...

The story can be found at;

- Janq

Note: In MD securing a lic. to carry is pretty much impossible for a regular average citizen. But criminals they carry and don't care about nor request any license.