Shotgun through the door

This is a discussion on Shotgun through the door within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by lgsracer After the shooting, Ashby got a call from Lily's mother who reportedly told him she didn't appreciate him shooting her son. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shotgun through the door

Distinguished Member Array morintp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lgsracer View Post
    After the shooting, Ashby got a call from Lily's mother who reportedly told him she didn't appreciate him shooting her son.
    If we really wanted to, we have enough information to get her phone number so we could give her a call and tell her to raise her son right and that she should pay for the door seeing as her son is a worthless thug that incorrectly thought he could gang up with 6 of his buddies to kill and rob an elderly couple.

If I was a gambling man, I'd bet she's going to sue. If she does, the family should counter-sue for emotional and physical damages. If more people counter-sued the families that sue them in a self defense shoot and won, these groundless suits might start to disappear.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by morintp View Post
    If we really wanted to, we have enough information to get her phone number so we could give her a call and tell her to raise her son right and that she should pay for the door seeing as her son is a worthless thug that incorrectly thought he could gang up with 6 of his buddies to kill and rob an elderly couple.
    Write her a letter, not a phone call. With a letter you have all the time you want to phrase things perfectly. And also, she won't be able to immediately retort and get ticked off.

If you're going to do this, post a draft of your letter here and let us help contribute/edit :)

Peace,
    Pete Zaria.
    Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
    - Margaret Mead

"Booger Hook Off the Bang Switch" - unknown

Quote Originally Posted by raevan View Post
    I think if the door was breaking in I would be putting every shot about chest high, I would empty the shottie and reload and keep firing untill there was no threat. Course that is just me, if they are breaking in the door I don't think they just want to say hello and have tea.
    My thoughts exactly......and I would NOT have waited (in this situation) for the door to open.
    I am just sad that the BG only got it in the foot
    David

Ride hard and Shoot safe

The first rule of gunfighting should be to know when the gunfight starts - being the last one to get the news certainly won't put the odds in your favor.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links