On the border - Page 2

On the border

This is a discussion on On the border within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by tns0038 If you live near the Mexico border, stay safe and watch out after your family. SignOnSanDiego.com > News > Mexico > ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: On the border

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by tns0038 View Post
    If you live near the Mexico border, stay safe and watch out after your family.

SignOnSanDiego.com > News > Mexico > Tijuana & The Border -- Kidnappings of U.S. citizens on rise
    I just got an email from an old friend that lives in Lakeside, which is a suburb of San Diego, talking about how much the crime has been on the increase there. They're seriously considering moving to a small town in Arizona to get away from it.
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. ~ Albert Einstein

Sig P229 DAK - .40 S&W
    Ruger SP101 - .357 Mag

How long is it going to be before some rancher on the border gets fed up with the fence cuttings, auto thefts, and robberies and finds a few like mined people with some Barrett goodness and start their own Mexican/American war. I couldn't imagine living down there. Inaction by the authorities...armed cross border incursions by Mexican military types...border patrol agents being rocked and shot at..while OUR military runs away at the 1st sign of trouble.
    "If I was an extremist, our founding fathers would all be extremists," he said. "Without them, we wouldn't have our independence. We'd be a disarmed British system of feudal subjectivity."

Taxation without representation..?

A lot of those folks are here to commit the crimes we Americans don't want to do...

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edr9x23super View Post
    Us Texans had a solution for renegades coming out of Mexico;
    The Alamo?

I wouldn't just build a fence, I'd build a fence and a wall. A wall about 150 yards inside the USA, 150 yards behind the fence. In between would be a free fire zone.
    I havenít heard any of the journalists who volunteered to be waterboarded asking to have their fingernails wrenched out with pliers, or electrodes attached to their genitals.

Quote Originally Posted by atctimmy View Post
    The Alamo?

I wouldn't just build a fence, I'd build a fence and a wall. A wall about 150 yards inside the USA, 150 yards behind the fence. In between would be a free fire zone.
    Yea, with land mines, armed predator drones, 6,000,000 billon volts running thru it. The worlds richest country and the easiest border in the world to cross, It's insane how little our borders are secure. The wrong duffel bag is going to make it's way over here (if it hasn't already) and it's going to cross that border. Keep your tax relief and secure this country!!! oh yea, dogs, and guard towers, motion sensors, laser beams, whatever!!! just do it now
    GUN CONTROL= I WANT TO BE THE ONE IN CONTROL OF THE GUN

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Oh, the real costs of cheap labor.

Hey CEW58, cool avatar and nice video too. Here's another for you. I wasn't an artillery guy, but I did know a bunch and have hung out w/ several more as a contractor.

I would carry one of these, if I could only find the right holster!

Paladin1.jpg
    Freedom ... must be fought for, protected, and handed on ... or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. -- Ronald Reagan, 1967

Sorry, didn't comment on the topic. Yup, the border situation is a mess. I haven't been to Mexico in 20 years, and that's just fine with me. We're in for big trouble when we reap the results of all this lack of security.

Build the friggin' fence, and then get serious about who's in this country and why.
    Freedom ... must be fought for, protected, and handed on ... or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. -- Ronald Reagan, 1967

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links