Residents Beat Then Shoot Rapist - Page 2

Residents Beat Then Shoot Rapist

This is a discussion on Residents Beat Then Shoot Rapist within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Gee, I'm all broke up over the poor rapist. NOT! Head shots are a good thing with the correct caliber but I'm thinking it was ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Residents Beat Then Shoot Rapist

VIP Member
    Gee, I'm all broke up over the poor rapist. NOT!

Head shots are a good thing with the correct caliber but I'm thinking it was too bad someone didn't use a knife. Yeah, you know what I mean!
    ALWAYS carry! - NEVER tell!

"A superior Operator is best defined as someone who uses his superior
    judgement to keep himself out of situations that would require a display of his
    superior skills."

The people in that apt complex sound the like the kind of people I want in my area. You know the ones who see something going on thats wrong they DO something about.

-Alex
    -Never insult a man you are not prepared to fight, and never fight a man you are not prepared to kill.

OK someone has to say it, what if?: Girl screwing old boyfriend (he unlocked the door) she heard new boyfriend coming and ran out of apartment and yelled rape. OK I said it, and on that note: He was convicted by his peers (maybe twelve) and justice was served.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

USN 78-82/USAF 82-93 Medically Retired
    Desert Shield/Desert Storm
    DAV Life Member
    NRA Life Member

"He got what he deserved," Sharon Ivy said. "You don't go into (a) house ... do things to (a) momma and think it's all right. That was just a community watch."
    Damn Skippy!!

Quote Originally Posted by CT-Mike View Post
    Why someone wasted time and money on medical aide?
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the crap out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

I really don't like the DFW area, having escaped, but this kind of made me smile....even tho vigilantes should not be abided.....the BG could have gotten much worse

The tyrant dies and his rule is over, the martyr dies and his rule begins. ― The Journals of Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticRick View Post
    OK someone has to say it, what if?: Girl screwing old boyfriend (he unlocked the door) she heard new boyfriend coming and ran out of apartment and yelled rape. OK I said it, and on that note: He was convicted by his peers (maybe twelve) and justice was served.
    Actually it sounds like you have a valid argument. It has been known to happen before and they'res nothing preventing someone from throwing false accusations to save their own bacon again.
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the crap out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

Quote Originally Posted by Rock and Glock View Post
    ....even tho vigilantes should not be abided.....
    Vigilantism means different things to those on different sides of the isle. Websters defines it as; "a member of a volunteer committee organized to suppress and punish crime summarily (as when the processes of law are viewed as inadequate)".

Others define it like this one I found on an ambulance chasing law-firm website: "A Vigilantee is an unauthorized person who conduct a trial on the accused persons with or without collecting evidences or ascertaining the truth and confer punishment to the accused considering the depth of crime involved."

In this threads case, the initial whooping of BG rear-end seemed justified to me as more of a citizens arrest issue. Then, sounds like BG ran into another apartment and owner shot the loser. However, if it was really someone from the mob who chased him in there and gunned him down, then he (the perp) has a case and in our sue-happy society, he would probably win (see ambulance chasing law-firm website).

At any rate the whole issue of vigilantism would b an interesting topic for discussion on a separate thread.
    The old sheriff was attending an awards dinner when a lady commented on his wearing his sidearm. 'Sheriff, I see you have your pistol. Are you expecting trouble?' 'No Ma'am. If I were expecting trouble, I would have brought my rifle.'

Hope this guy winds up drooling in a wheelchair in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by mojust View Post
    Hope this guy winds up drooling in a wheelchair in prison.
    Why? Then society has to pay for his care. IMHO, prisoners should have to work at some trade that makes money for the state or prison/jail, so that the income can help offset the cost of holding them. If they had to work for their upkeep, maybe more of them would avoid going to the joint.

Distinguished Member Array lacrosse50's Avatar
    The community that beats criminals together stays together.
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.
    -Herbert Spencer

NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by lacrosse50 View Post
    The community that beats criminals together stays together.
    ....+1
    GUN CONTROL= I WANT TO BE THE ONE IN CONTROL OF THE GUN

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

VIP Member
    Thats funny. Get the crap beat out of him, runs for refuge and gets shot. Justice for all.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PcMakr View Post
    Why? Then society has to pay for his care. IMHO, prisoners should have to work at some trade that makes money for the state or prison/jail, so that the income can help offset the cost of holding them. If they had to work for their upkeep, maybe more of them would avoid going to the joint.
    Run on treadmills to power our houses.

Distinguished Member Array morintp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kentuckycarry View Post
    Run on treadmills to power our houses.
    Or to power up the chair. That would make a prisoner think. If they had to run on a treadmill everyday to charge up a battery that would be used to power their visit to the chair.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links