Mess with a marine - Page 2

Mess with a marine

This is a discussion on Mess with a marine within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I remember the story from a while back too. After the shooting he sort of disappeared, and I suppose wanted some privacy and I can ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mess with a marine

VIP Member
    I remember the story from a while back too. After the shooting he sort of disappeared, and I suppose wanted some privacy and I can respect that. I just did a little search wondering if I could find a follow-up article on how he's doing today, but I really couldn't find anything relevent.
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

Awsome story

"Authorities verified he would not be charged, but no mention was made of a reward."
    I'm sure he would say "no reward is needed. Marines serve to protect and defend their country from all evil foreign or domestic." Once a Marine, always a Marine. Semper Fidelis.

GPS
    I just read in another thread that was closed that the relatives of the surviving BG are ranting about the Marine being turned into a hero by the media, saying he should not have pulled the trigger on their precious POS. When these idiots come out and say stuff like that, I wish they would publish their addresses or set up some sort of forum that would allow the honest citizens in the area to share our thoughts on the subject. When they say something about their little scumbag not needing to die, we could inform them that he did and it was their fault for raising him up to believe it was his right to victimize, terrorize and steal from people. These dirtbags make me sick!
    Cordially,
    GPS

Visit U.S. Concealed Carry - The Ultimate Resource for the Armed Citizen http://www.usconcealedcarry.com/inde...ffID=GStrecker

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links