Man shot motorcycle rider for following his daughters (GA) - Page 3

Man shot motorcycle rider for following his daughters (GA)

This is a discussion on Man shot motorcycle rider for following his daughters (GA) within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Not trying to make light of this but there is good news here as far as the forum goes, A learning lesson about not bringing ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Man shot motorcycle rider for following his daughters (GA)

Not trying to make light of this but there is good news here as far as the forum goes,

A learning lesson about not bringing trouble home, take it to the police station, if it follows you home even if there is not a problem that day there could be one later, if it follows you into the police parking lot odds are there is not going to be a problem, but if you have to act and you called 911 before and told them you were coming they should have a nice reception party set up. Failing that at least you can hope they have cameras. The last place I am ever running to is my house,

I may run to this guys house I dont like much, then take off after the "threat" is gone, but not my own house, And Eric if your reading this, then I have no idea why your house keeps getting egged by a guy on a motorcycle.

But wouldn't it just be hysterical if the jury was made up of a bunch of like-minded idiots like the dad and let him off ? The way this country is going anymore, I wouldn't be surprised if it happens. Not likely, but possible...........
    'Don't draw fire; it irritates the people around you.'

Distinguished Member Array Paymeister's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    ...think that the teenagers really played up the situation in their phone conversation, and he was more than likely primed and ready to go long before they got home. ...
    Anyone ever see or read Arthur Miller's play The Crucible? Some girls got a lot of folks burned in Salem. It came out at the end of the play that "It were a pretend".

Bad move on Dad's part, though. I can certainly see my trying to do a Rambo if my daughter was in danger, but shooting the guy in the back as he rides off? Wow.

As for the motorcycle rider driving back past I took it to be he rode past as saw the dad standing outside with a pistol. I imagine he was originally going to say something to the dad or parents or whatever and changed his mind, decided to turn around a get out of there. Why he didn't go around the block I don't know, could have been down a dead-end street or long road and the shortest way out was back by the house. Either way I don't think he was trying to intimidate the father, I know I wouldn't if I saw a pistol. This was just an idiot with a gun who is in big trouble now.

I don't think the articles tell much. I can't tell what happened from the links posted....its pretty vague. I wouldn't write this guy off yet. He is innocent until proven guilty. Just my two cents.

Austin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links