Deputy, 2 kids found dead in Ga. home

This is a discussion on Deputy, 2 kids found dead in Ga. home within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; My condolences to the family and friends of the victims LAWRENCEVILLE, Ga. - A deputy and her two young daughters were found fatally shot at ...

Thread: Deputy, 2 kids found dead in Ga. home

My condolences to the family and friends of the victims

LAWRENCEVILLE, Ga. - A deputy and her two young daughters were found fatally shot at their suburban Atlanta home Thursday night, police said.

Gwinnett County Police responding to a call of shots fired in a subdivision near Lawrenceville found a bullet hole in a house, which led them to the deputy's house next door, said Officer David Schiralli.
    Story Here
    When Guns Are Outlawed, Only Outlaws will have guns

Just remember, When seconds count help is mere minutes away

Also remember, When you go to trial by jury you are putting yourself into the hands of 12 people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.

Just saw the story.....this is ugly! She had three children, a teenage son apparently wasn't home at the time. We'll be watching this closly, I'm extreemly intrested in what happened.
    Retribution? Whoever did this need to stop breathing our good O2!

Prayers to the family and fellow officers
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

Was it her son who did this or am i reading it wrong?

Something is awfully wrong with an idiotic kid who murders his mom and siblings.

Quote Originally Posted by thomasboxertko View Post
    Was it her son who did this or am i reading it wrong?
    Teen son arrested in Ga. deputy shooting - Yahoo! News

Looks like it was her son......
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

How come many of the people in mug shots try to look like they're cool as excrement? This kid just murdered his family and he thinks it is cool?

Prayers go out to the family and friends.

Distinguished Member Array lacrosse50's Avatar
    Yeah, I noticed that picture to, Knight. I guess he thinks he's in a cool new club. Murderers and Rapists Int. Hopefully they have a nice bunk for him in the clubhouse. Maybe even a nice cocktail, distributed via syringe?
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.
    -Herbert Spencer

NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by Knight View Post
    How come many of the people in mug shots try to look like they're cool as excrement? This kid just murdered his family and he thinks it is cool?

18 Mental Health and Mental Disorders

- Seung-Hui Cho
    "Killers who are not deterred by laws against murder are not going to be deterred by laws against guns. " - Robert A. Levy

"A license to carry a concealed weapon does not make you a free-lance policeman." - Florida Div. of Licensing

Sadly when I first posted the story, it mentioned that the 17yr old showed up about 35min or so after LE got there, and as bad as it may sound, I had a gut feeling he had something to do with it.

As for his picture, like the rest of you, I want to smack that smug look off of his face (and then some)

Sickening really................
    When Guns Are Outlawed, Only Outlaws will have guns

Just remember, When seconds count help is mere minutes away

Also remember, When you go to trial by jury you are putting yourself into the hands of 12 people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.

Idiot.

I see that SAME cocky look everyday in the high school I work at... It's that same attitude...many of our youth are already in the toilet at a very young age.

This young thug is about to learn the customary sexual preferences of many, much 'tougher' inmates...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    This young thug is about to learn the customary sexual preferences of many, much 'tougher' inmates...
    ...and will become more hardened for it, of course. If he ever sees the light of day from "outside the fence" again, he will most likely be a worse predator, not a better, reformed citizen. The foregoing is not a plea for not meting out harsh punishments for offenders. It is simply stating the realization that, barring a miracle, this young individual's life is likely already essentially over--what probably remains is a long, slow (or a quick and violent) death. It would perhaps be more merciful to him (and certainly safer for society at large) if he were given the death penalty for his crimes.... OMO.

Sponsored Links