Drive by leaves 7 wounded

This is a discussion on Drive by leaves 7 wounded within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; From: 7 Shot Outside Stone Mountain Home - News Story - WSB Atlanta STONE MOUNTAIN, Ga. -- Seven men were wounded Thursday night during a ...

Thread: Drive by leaves 7 wounded

VIP Member

From: 7 Shot Outside Stone Mountain Home - News Story - WSB Atlanta

STONE MOUNTAIN, Ga. -- Seven men were wounded Thursday night during a drive-by shooting at a Stone Mountain home.

Police said the victims were gathered outside a home at 2159 Scarbrough Lane when someone in a passing vehicle opened fire with an automatic weapon. The vehicle then circled the block, made a second pass of the home and the shooter opened fire again.

"Obviously chaos with many people injured," said DeKalb County Police Officer J.T. Ware.

The victims were between the ages of 16-30, according to investigators.

Five of the wounded were taken to Grady Memorial Hospital; two others to the Atlanta Medical Center. Police are not saying if they think the shooting was gang related.
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

Automatic weapons,more then 7 people gathered outside the house(unless they hit everyone of them), Atlanta, driveby x2, now who would jump to the conclusion that it was gang related?
    GUN CONTROL= I WANT TO BE THE ONE IN CONTROL OF THE GUN

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

VIP Member
    I'm curuious to know if it actually was an automatic weapon, or just someone shooting quickly... But, what am I saying, it says "automatic weapon" right there in black and white, and we all know that a journalist could never get a firearm fact wrong!
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

There gang sucked. They let them drive by twice? A real gang would have at least shot back a couple of times! LOL all reporters know what a semi-auto and automatic are right?
    GUN CONTROL= I WANT TO BE THE ONE IN CONTROL OF THE GUN

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I wondering what 'part of town' this occured in?
    I'm in southern Ga. so I dunno.......but it certinally has the makings of a
    gang war.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

Are the gangs killing each other off?? And the problem there is?? Automatic, self-cleaning gene pool! Things are looking up!!
    "It does not take a majority to prevail,,,,,,but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." Samuel Adams

Sponsored Links