Another Pizza Delivery Guy About To Get Fired

This is a discussion on Another Pizza Delivery Guy About To Get Fired within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Pizza delivery driver shoots teens, police say | Freep.com | Detroit Free Press A pizza delivery driver shot two teens who tried to rob him ...

Thread: Another Pizza Delivery Guy About To Get Fired

Distinguished Member Array CT-Mike's Avatar

Pizza delivery driver shoots teens, police say | Freep.com | Detroit Free Press

A pizza delivery driver shot two teens who tried to rob him east of downtown Detroit Thursday night, Detroit Police said.
    Advertisement

The teens, 14 and 16, were taken to local hospitals; their conditions were listed as temporary serious, police said.

The delivery driver had a permit to carry a concealed weapon, police said.

The teens had ordered a pizza be delivered to a vacant lot in the 600 block of St. Aubin St. about 9:55 p.m., police said.
    14 & 16? WTH are the parents, and why are they allowing these kids to roam the streets at 10 PM on a school night?
    "The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield, and government to gain ground."

- Thomas Jefferson

"I'm the arrow, you're my bow, shoot me forth and I will go"

"Do not let any individual posts put a knot in your Big Boy Under-Roos"

Distinguished Member Array morintp's Avatar
    Haven't these kids learned yet? You have to call Pizza Hut if you plan on robbing the driver.

Are pizza delivery guys the new homeland security. They are taking out BG's faster than anybody else.

14 & 16? WTH are the parents, and why are they allowing these kids to roam the streets at 10 PM on a school night?
    A lot of parents don't care what their kids are doing, as long as they don't have to fool with them. I ran off 8 kids between the ages of 9 and 16 from behind my house last Saturday night at 11:30 P.M. When they took off running, I noticed one of them carrying a case of Budweiser. Called the law, but I don't know what came of it.
    Glock 27
    BENELLI NOVA

Quote Originally Posted by deadeye72 View Post
    Are pizza delivery guys the new homeland security. They are taking out BG's faster than anybody else.
    WORD. pizza guys commin out of the bottom of the barrel and owning some BG's
    "An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it."

Season Scores...

Pizza Delivery Guys 10

Dirtbag Robbers 0

Pizza Delivery Guys in first place, expected to run the season undefeated...should win title!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

"did you want .38 or 9mm with that Large pizza?"

"30 minutes of less or you'll get shot."

With most Big (inner) City schools boasting 50% or 25% graduation rates (Cleveland is PROUD that they hit 50%) you can expect that most people with the financial means with kids that care about education, truth, justice, the American way, Growing up right, working hard to make YOUR OWN WAY.... have fled to the suburbs and country. NOT ALL OF THEM! There may be many exceptions. But, enough that we are left with scum that decide that they want something that you have and will take it from you. WHY? Because they have been repressed, not as lucky as you and they deserve it.
    Parents are scared or gave up or just don't care, cops are frustrated,too. Oh, and don't forget if the teacher calls because "Johnny" is causing problems, mom is more likely to want to kick the teachers butt then punish "Johnny". Cops arresting "Johnny" are accused of profiling or repressing or lying about it." OK, I'm better now.

I imagine his tips will go up from this point on. "just don't taze/shoot me bro."

Quote Originally Posted by morintp View Post
    Haven't these kids learned yet? You have to call Pizza Hut if you plan on robbing the driver.

.....but true.

first of all, i would NEVER be a delivery driver. second of all, good for that guy. third of all, i would carry reguardless of what pizza hut wanted--my life is worth more than minimum wage.

Distinguished Member Array Stetson's Avatar
    The only thing corporate big wigs understands is the bottom line.I'd like to see
    an organized boycott of the Pizza Hut that going to fire this employee. Everyone has the right to protect themselves from violent crimes !

We have a right in Michigan to stand our ground and defend ourselfs anyplace we have a legal right to be. No lawsuit on this one. I don't know if this is Pizza Hut; but, I stopped going there when they fired Honeycutt in Indiana for defending his life.
    Les Baer 45
    Sig Man
    N.R.A. Patron Life Member
    M.C.R.G.O.

As a "former" Domino's Pizza delivery driver in NW Miami... I think they should have given us a gun along with the uniform at the orientation meeting. Many times during my 3.5 month pizza career I thought I was going to be robbed, or shot.

Good thing i got that DUI and fired before it happend LOL

"Life is like a box of chocolate... You never know who you are going to shoot."

my flickr photo page

Sponsored Links