BAD: Video of Armed Robbery w/ Shooting

This is a discussion on BAD: Video of Armed Robbery w/ Shooting within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Click Here For Video You just never know what these scumbags are going to do....

Thread: BAD: Video of Armed Robbery w/ Shooting

Exclamation BAD: Video of Armed Robbery w/ Shooting

Click Here For Video

You just never know what these scumbags are going to do.
    "Life is like a box of chocolate... You never know who you are going to shoot."

my flickr photo page

2. Remove Ads

We can rest assured that this idiot will be dead or in prison before the year's out.

Chief of Police or Police Spokesperson: "We strongly urge citizens to comply with the requests of the criminal."

Yeah, right. How did that work for ya?
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliott

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

These dirtbags deserve no job other that 'pushing up flowers'...

If the clerk had had a weapon, he might have been able to open up on the criminal as he walked in with gun pointed...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Oxygen thieves..

EW3
    Thugs like that would think nothing of shooting you right in the head for a handful of cash. I say the clerk is really lucky; you couldn't pay me enough to work that kind of job.
    "Naked and Starving as They are We Cannot Enough Admire the Incomparable Patience and Fidelity of the Soldiery" George Washington, Valley Forge, 1777.

The clerk is lucky he did not get shot in the back running from the scumbag. If he had something at his register to use as a weapon (scissors, screwdriver, etc.), he could have stabbed him in the back when he turned around to start with. Of coarse after being shot in the leg, running is probably all that was going through his mind. I hope everything turned out o.k. for him.
    Glock 27
    BENELLI NOVA

Which is why NO state should have any law requiring the need to "retreat" before using deadly force if confronted with an aggrevated robber.

,, the poor clerk probably didnt speek much english and was shocked, even if he did understand the muffled wording there was not much time to open the register before he got shot,,, which Is why I carry a gun, you just dont know what they are going to do.....

I really dont think the clerk could have drawn a weapon and fired before the guy had the drop on him,, its one of the reasons I hate winter months, Hoodies and jackets are thugs best friends..... if It had been me, I dont think I would have had time to draw at first demand for money,, even complying with his demands leaves you at their mercy, which Is why I personally dont have anyproblem with someone shooting a robber in the back,, you dont know if they are going to turn around and start shooting so if you ever do get the tactical advantage you may as well use it,, whether it means running away if you can, or stopping the threat permaneantly.

Of course I live in Texas, and our laws are not exactly criminal friendly,,,
    Dont want to encourage any criminals from shooting first then taking the money but honestly if 3/4 stores shot at their criminals what you would have left are the hardcore criminals who were robbing anyway, the other guys would find an easier target, maybe like a school cafeteria where they know there wont be any other guns... Deterance only works if the crook is affraid,, if he thinks he has the only weapon stuff like this happens.

Oh yeah johny lawman, nice going there,,, "we tell people not to resist,", Yep, and by your statistics this guy should not have gotten shot,, but he did,,,,lucky for him he survived,,,, THIS TIME..

Ok im done ranting, got to go to the slaughterhouse myself, Hope I dont make the news or worse this forum..

Senior Member Array hudsonvalley's Avatar
    How about 'an eye for an eye' as a way of dealing with criminals? Maybe then defense attorneys couldn't complain about 'cruel and unusual 'punishment.....

Shoot him in the leg, the head, twice if he needs it....I have no problem with getting to the root of the problem.
    Today we all need to find out WHY does he do these things? WHO drove him to this?
    Personally, I'm tired of taking the blame for a piece of s**t.
    You want use a gun to harm people, be prepared to be harmed back!
    Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
    ---Ronald Reagan

that video will help put the idiot away for a long time at his trial.
    these people w/their dont resist statements need to go away....or better yet, wise up and say always resist .
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one.
    ― Thomas Paine

"Chief of Police or Police Spokesperson: "We strongly urge citizens to comply with the requests of the criminal.""

What kind of a blithering idiot would make such a statement? Makes you wonder whose side he's on.

Yep, just "give them what they want." Never mind that they "want" your valuables and money. Never mind that they "want" female bodies. Surely those benevolent criminals will cause you no harm if you comply with their orders. "Just give them the airplane" was the US policy for four decades. It worked so well on 9/11.

"We will eventually find this guy and arrest him" Pffft...In CA??? I doubt it...They do have one thing going for them, though. The clerk lived, and after looking at 3,000 mug books they just might get lucky...but I doubt it. That clerk is lucky to be alive...he'd be much better off in another line of work.
    "Any rationally thinking person is armed" ---Hinds Co. constable John Lewis

NRA member

The clerk has a girly scream

But seriously, I'm glad he wasn't killed.
    That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?

http://www.nevadashooters.com

VIP Member
    Pool Cleaner to register 3... Pool Cleaner to register 3!
    ALWAYS carry! - NEVER tell!

"A superior Operator is best defined as someone who uses his superior
    judgement to keep himself out of situations that would require a display of his
    superior skills."

Links