Most digusting thing I've heard about in Awhile...

This is a discussion on Most digusting thing I've heard about in Awhile... within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; While I was in a police store today looking at holsters, a lady in her 60's maybe came in looking for a .38 revolver. I'm ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

While I was in a police store today looking at holsters, a lady in her 60's maybe came in looking for a .38 revolver. I'm only in town for about three hours rushing back from Quantico for work, and I have to be an hour and a half north of here for drill this weekend, when I overheard a conversation about this....

95-year-old woman raped, beaten; Wilmington man arrested :: WRAL.com

In my own town, I'm disgusted...

Dave

Distinguished Member Array P7fanatic's Avatar

Cool

Too sad...

I keep saying we need to bring back the guillotine. It'd be perfect for cases such as this.

"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance." -Thomas Jefferson

"Liberalism is a Mental Disorder." -Michael Savage

GOOD Gun Control is being able to hit your target! -Myself

Senior Member Array HowardCohodas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by P7fanatic View Post
    I keep saying we need to bring back the guillotine. It'd be perfect for cases such as this.
    Especially if it is used to cut off the right organ. That way he is a walking (sitting when he has to pee) advertisement for has actions.
    Howard
    I carry a gun because I can't carry a cop!!
    Politically Incorrect Self Defense

That would leave the scumbag breathing good people's air. Just hang him.

Department of Correction records show Reavis is a career criminal. The 41-year-old has been charged with more than 140 crimes for sexual offenses, drugs, and more.

WECT TV6 - WECT.com - Wilmington, NC news and weather - Nun Street Neighbors React to the Arrest of Brian Reavis

(with pic)

This dirtbag HAS to have a big "S" on his dirtbag cape...
    They need to catch this 'scum'...grease his bottom (no scratch that) and throw him to the local zoo's old, aggressive, grayback gorilla...during mating season!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

140 charges and he was still out on the street. And my father still doesn't understand why I carry....

Dave

Administrator
    The LEOs risk their lives apprehending these worthless skuzzballs and the courts constantly let them back out through the revolving door.

And folks wonder why cops sometimes sound angry?
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Too sad...

Amen.

The world is sick. I am scared for my wife and daughter to even leave the house.
    -------------
    Walther1

Life, liberty, and the pursuit of the ultimate CC gun!

You guys are so angry. This fellow just needs a little rehabilitation and ANOTHER second chance. It works, if you just give them a good talking to and set them free. Same theory as talking to Muslims. Open your minds.

Oh yeah, being sarcastic is my way dealing with my anger generated by the morally and ethically bankrupt society we now have the pleasure of raising children in.

Too sad...
    ...and in this guy's case...make the 'small' chop, 30 minutes before the 'big' chop...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

From WECT.com: "Department of Correction records show Reavis is a career criminal. The 41-year-old has been charged with more than 140 crimes for sexual offenses, drugs, and more."

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    The LEOs risk their lives apprehending these worthless skuzzballs and the courts constantly let them back out through the revolving door.

And folks wonder why cops sometimes sound angry?
    I agree. I'm not a cop, but I do get angry whenever I hear about repeat offenders such as this guy being turned out on the street to prey upon innocent people.

I don't understand how our so-called justice system got so far off the tracks that today it serves the interest of the criminal over innocents such as the 95 year old woman. Assuming the judge who last released this rapist back into society followed legal procedures, then it is high time those procedures are scrapped in favor of more sensible ones.

I don't believe our forefathers ever thought that the Constitution would be so misinterpreted that we would end up with this mess.
    "Society never advances. It recedes as fast on one side as it gains on the other. It undergoes continual change; but this change is not [an improvement]. For everything that is given, something is taken."
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sounds like at least one prosecutor is not doing his job. Wonder how many plea bargains the scumbag was offered.

Heres my .02 if you got 140 arrests for those kinds of crime you are not a responsible productive member of society,hang him til he's dead i guarantee you he won't be missed
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

If he had done some really stiff sentences, he would not have been out and able to pull his latest anti-civilization stunt. He is a LS (little savage) that needs to be locked up for life or just executed.
    Not you and me, but in general, society puts up with these people. We tolerate a system that will not adequately punish certain individuals. And we say nothing about it.
    All criminals hate jail, no matter what they say, they absolutely hate it, But hard hard time, they find it very difficult to deal with.
    So a guy like the one we're talking about needs to serve two thirds of a hundred year sentence and then he will be okay and ready to hit the streets again.
    For an LS with long records, no excuse for these light sentences.
    Surrounded and outnumbered, Marine Col Lewis Puller: "Good! We finally got 'em where we want 'em!" (Korea, 1950)

What is happening, also, is this. The jails ARE full of criminals and more jails are being built, and most everyone goes away after losing a trial in Superior Court and in District Court, so there are a lot of people going to jail every day but they are never in the news.
    If they had little stories about them in the news, we would feel better, So we think no one is going to jail. They are going in droves. Many for lengthy sentences but again, no one tells us this so we don't know.
    There is a reason why no prison in this country has fewer inmates than it will just about hold.
    We publicize one guy who gets out of the system on some technicality and forget about the five hundred who went to prison that same day.
    A completely different question is the sentencing of some of these guys. They should never ever have lengthy records and be in and out of prison like they are. And California's three strikes law is not necessarily good either. The third strike in one guy's case was when he grabbed a pizza and ran. Unarmed.
    Taking by force or violence is robbery. Stealing is larceny. So if a guy takes a hundred dollars out of your wallet while you are not looking? Larceny. If he runs by you and snatches a penny out of your hand? Robbery. So the pizza put the guy away for life and this is not what we want either.
    So the main problem is not people going to jail but getting out over and over and over and over again and doing the same thing. The stakes need to be made higher and higher for those guys.
    People with long records need to be slammed hard and early.
    The media ought to be telling us about all the hundreds and hundreds of people who do go to jail every single day. Not one of them is in the news. So we figure no one is going to jail.
    Surrounded and outnumbered, Marine Col Lewis Puller: "Good! We finally got 'em where we want 'em!" (Korea, 1950)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links