Miami - "Gunman surrenders after killing wife, her daughter"

This is a discussion on Miami - "Gunman surrenders after killing wife, her daughter" within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Attention world; Those that have issues, don't involve innocent people. Please disconnect your oxygen supply and leave the rest of us alone. Posted on Sat, ...

Thread: Miami - "Gunman surrenders after killing wife, her daughter"

Attention world; Those that have issues, don't involve innocent people. Please disconnect your oxygen supply and leave the rest of us alone.

Posted on Sat, May. 24, 2008
    BY DAVID OVALLE
    dovalle@MiamiHerald.com

Shortly after he shot and killed his wife and her daughter Friday afternoon, a Hialeah man turned himself in at Miami-Dade police's Northside station, placing his gun on the counter.

''I just killed my wife,'' he told them, according to police.

Police did not release the identities of the 47-year-old man or his victims.

It wasn't clear whether the younger woman killed was his daughter or step-daughter.

A toddler in a separate room inside the house was not harmed, police said.

The couple were in the process of getting divorced, police said. The family had lived in Hialeah before their separation, and the mother moved to Miami to get away from her husband.

Using the excuse that he had to talk about the divorce, the husband entered his wife's house in the late afternoon. The door had been open because of the heat.

Once inside the living room, he shot both women -- who were sitting together on a loveseat -- several times before driving to the station.

''One of the women was holding papers'' that may have been divorce papers, said Miami police spokesman Delrish Moss.

Before arriving, police received a phone call from someone around 7 p.m. saying there was a shooting at 7634 NW Fourth Ave. Miami-Dade police were rushing to the scene the same time the man turned himself in.

Staff writers Jaweed Kaleem and Jose Pagliery contributed to this report.

I think that they need to put a bullet in his head,why waste money on a trial and then feeding him for 20 years while he sits on death row,he admitted to premeditated murder
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Yet another amazing reason for me to leave
    "Life is like a box of chocolate... You never know who you are going to shoot."

my flickr photo page

Distinguished Member Array P7fanatic's Avatar

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    I think that they need to put a bullet in his head,why waste money on a trial and then feeding him for 20 years while he sits on death row,he admitted to premeditated murder
    I agree 100%. Closed case.
    This overly politically correct society we live in makes me as sick as the kind of people that do these things.

"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance." -Thomas Jefferson

"Liberalism is a Mental Disorder." -Michael Savage

GOOD Gun Control is being able to hit your target! -Myself

Agree

Agree all the way^^^^^^^^^^^. The streets are being taken over and everyone is concerned with temporary fixes, "my administration will be over by the time they get out so lock him up for now"
    Cable tv, hot shower, free rent and food. I don't know how we can fix it, but gun control is surely not the answer. Statistics game is evil and kids don't give a care, because they are minors. Let me stop, I can go on
    "If you run...you'll only die tired!"

SgtGarcia
    Traveling Man #229

Sponsored Links