Very Ugly: 2 Girls Found Dead in a Ditch Along Rural Oklahoma Road

This is a discussion on Very Ugly: 2 Girls Found Dead in a Ditch Along Rural Oklahoma Road within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by Ram Rod Terrible tragedy indeed. Hopefully the perp will choose suicide by cop when the time arrives. One thing we all need ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Very Ugly: 2 Girls Found Dead in a Ditch Along Rural Oklahoma Road

Distinguished Member Array Reborn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    Terrible tragedy indeed. Hopefully the perp will choose suicide by cop when the time arrives. One thing we all need to realize is that this world holds a balance between good and evil, and sometimes it appears that evil is winning.

EVIL WINS ONLY WIN GOOD MEN DO NOTHING.
    Psalms 144:1
    Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.
    Senior Instructor for Tactical and Defensive of Texas
    http://www.tac-def-tx.com/
    CHL INSTRUCTOR
    Retired LEO
    NRA member
    TCHA member

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array Natureboypkr's Avatar
    If they catch the scumbag I hope he gets the death penalty, and if they dont give the piece of **** that I hope he becomes someone's girl friend for the rest of his life. And I hope they commit various acts of sodomy against the dirtbag.
    Mixed Martial Arts Record= 2-0.......Kyokushin Karate Record=5-0

USMC.....helping enemies of America die for their countries since 1775

Quote Originally Posted by Rob72 View Post
    Lot's of meth-cookers in OK. If I had to place money...
    What could they possibly gain from this type of crime?
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

UPDATE - TWO GUNS USED

Police look for multiple suspects in girls' shootings - CNN.com

CNN) -- Two Oklahoma schoolgirls were killed with two guns, leading investigators to believe that more than one person was involved in their deaths, authorities said Wednesday.

Taylor Dawn Paschal-Placker, 13, of Weleetka and Skyla Jade Whitaker, 11, of Henryetta, were shot multiple times on Sunday on a rural road about a quarter mile from Taylor's home.

Investigators still don't have any suspects or motives, but a forensic examination of the bodies indicated that two different guns had been used, Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigations Agent Ben Rosser said Wednesday.

"This leads us to believe that we're probably looking for two shooters," Rosser said in a press conference Wednesday, where he also announced that authorities had raised the reward to $25,000. Watch what officials are doing to solve the case

With two shooters, Rosser said he was hopeful that one would turn on the other and come forward.

Rosser said investigators were considering a variety of motives as they searched for suspects, including the possibility of a "random thrill kill."

Because of the girls' ages, Rosser said investigators were looking at computer evidence and questioning young people in the area to develop possible leads.

Authorities said yesterday they believed the shooters were most likely from the area, considering the remote location where the bodies were found.

The two girls had planned a sleepover at Taylor's house the night they were killed. They left the house around 5 p.m.

Less than 30 minutes later, Taylor's grandfather discovered the girls' bodies in a ditch on the side of a road, near a bridge that is a popular gathering spot in the area.

"It is an isolated area." Rosser reiterated Wednesday. "They had to give my agents explicit directions Sunday on how to get there, in broad daylight."

The killings have rattled the community of Weleetka, a town of about 1,000 residents 75 miles from Tulsa. Taylor and Skyla were the only girls in their sixth- and fifth-grade classes, according to The Oklahoman newspaper.

"Two little girls can't go walking down a country lane," Rosser said. "I think that's pretty sad."

Police are asking members of the public with information about the case to call (800) 522-8017.

To make a donation to a burial fund for the victims' families, the public can also contact the Bank of Commerce in Weleetka, Rosser said.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch; Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
    -- Benjamin Franklin

Senior Member Array flagflyfish's Avatar
    I dunno, something stinks.
    Authorities said yesterday they believed the shooters were most likely from the area, considering the remote location where the bodies were found.

The two girls had planned a sleepover at Taylor's house the night they were killed. They left the house around 5 p.m.

Less than 30 minutes later, Taylor's grandfather discovered the girls' bodies in a ditch on the side of a road, near a bridge that is a popular gathering spot in the area.

"It is an isolated area." Rosser reiterated Wednesday. "They had to give my agents explicit directions Sunday on how to get there, in broad daylight."

Somebody in that little town knows something. In a span of 30 minutes, multiple gunshots from 2 guns.
    "These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier
    and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the
    service of his country; but he that stands it now, deserves the
    love and thanks of man and woman."

-- Thomas Paine (The American Crisis, No. 1, 19 December 1776)

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    What could they possibly gain from this type of crime?
    In NY, if you sexually abuse a little girl, you get life in prison. If you kill a little girl you get... life in prison. What exactly, is the incentive to leave a witness to your crime?
    -Tony

"Those who beat their guns into plowshares will plow for those who didn't." -- Thomas Jefferson

It was on the local news tonight. The investigators apparently have tire track evidence, shoe print evidence, shell casings etc....... I'm sure law enforcement is thinking they are up against well armed individuals on this one. I hope they take them down alive so they can tell everyone why they did this. After that---I'd say a full meeting of the community would be in order, and an old fashioned stoning after that. The bodies were found within a 1/4 mile of the grandfather's house where they left? Something is wrong. My local range is 2 miles from me. I can hear gunshots from the house whenever someone is at the range firing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    Terrible tragedy indeed. Hopefully the perp will choose suicide by cop when the time arrives. One thing we all need to realize is that this world holds a balance between good and evil, and sometimes it appears that evil is winning.
    Evil is not winning by chance, WE as a society are letting it. A byproduct of our "politically correct" society. "Let's not violate this person's civil rights (when captured) due to a mistake/poor choice (insert defense attorney words here)". And WE buy into this as a nation.

I have a daughter a couple years younger than these little girls and I cannot even imagine, nor even want to think about the emotions the parents/grandparents are dealing with. I honestly do not know how I would deal with this in a "proper manner".

I do not know OK geography, but know it borders TX. ALL states should follow their lead in the justice system.

Quote Originally Posted by cl00bie View Post
    In NY, if you sexually abuse a little girl, you get life in prison. If you kill a little girl you get... life in prison. What exactly, is the incentive to leave a witness to your crime?
    Not get, gain?

I know what they'd get (from this grandpa)...but what could these scumbags possibly gain from this crime?
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links