Road Rage

Road Rage

This is a discussion on Road Rage within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This was link posted on another forum. I thought it would be interesting to see your opinions. On the other forum (not gun related) it ...

Thread: Road Rage

Road Rage

This was link posted on another forum. I thought it would be interesting to see your opinions.
    On the other forum (not gun related) it was about 25% in favor of ventilating the hoodie guy.

YouTube - Road Rage Knock Out Punch

I only have 1 thing to say to that...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Tough guy got knocked on his stupid (um...) bottom!
    "Don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep." - Theodore Roosevelt

-Paco
    http://www.shieldsd.net

interesting. i must say, i have never experienced this.

Chris - love your icon... Let's Roll.
    Let's Roll - Todd Beamer

MOΛΩN ΛABÉ

I do my best to fight the urge to pull over in such a road rage encounter... lots of shootings transpire in road rage incidents and none of them end up with clear cut good endings.

I doubt I would have shot the guy in that circumstance whether he punched me once or twice through the window or even spit on me... but I gotta say, I would be outraged and would take all my capacity to restrain myself.

More than likely if I were forced off the road... unless my car was disabled, as soon as the guy approached me, I would have drove off again and called 911 on my cell.

In that busy area, I know I would have had cell signal... If on an isolated highway without cell signal... things get a bit more hairy!
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Senior Member Array Ragin Cajun's Avatar
    That's been posted in another thread here before. I agree! Big bad tuff guy got what he deserved.

I knew you guys would have a more moderate stance than the guys on my brewing forum.

Thanks! 762

Quote Originally Posted by Bark'n View Post
    I do my best to fight the urge to pull over in such a road rage encounter... lots of shootings transpire in road rage incidents and none of them end up with clear cut good endings.

I doubt I would have shot the guy in that circumstance whether he punched me once or twice through the window or even spit on me... but I gotta say, I would be outraged and would take all my capacity to restrain myself.

More than likely if I were forced off the road... unless my car was disabled, as soon as the guy approached me, I would have drove off again and called 911 on my cell.

In that busy area, I know I would have had cell signal... If on an isolated highway without cell signal... things get a bit more hairy!
    +1 I'm driving to a safe area and calling 911 if my car/motorcycle is still operable. There is no way I'm pulling my CCW over a little roughing up unless he ups the annie and produces a weapon (club, knife, firearm, etc).

Excellent!

When BG denies pounding on the other guy's car, the policeman says, "Shut the xxxx up, I saw you!" as he was cuffing BG.

Kudos to the officer for correctly recognizing the perp and dealing with him quickly.

White trash all around.
    Go Glock - until you can afford H&K

Distinguished Member Array mr.stuart's Avatar
    Why was the man who threw the knockout punch hancuffed also?

Quote Originally Posted by mr.stuart View Post
    Why was the man who threw the knockout punch hancuffed also?
    My opinion is the arriving officer handcuffed him because she wasn't sure what was going on, and began to handcuff him since he might have been a suspect.

It looks to me like the officer arresting the BG may have started to wave the second officer off from cuffing the driver, but the film cuts off right at that point so it's hard to tell for sure.

I did notice how compliant the driver was with both LEO's. I'm sure things would have been worse for him had he not been compliant.

I would not have stopped...if cornered by the BG by his car in traffic and he comes up to my window...he's meeting Mr. Kimber and I'm dialing 911.

The tough guy, Mr. Spitter, didn't have much of a chin, did he?

Stay armed...always...stay safe!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Sponsored Links