I Love the arrests on the end of this article.
MOULTRIE — When a Colquitt County man investigated a strange noise on his front porch Friday, he was confronted by masked gunmen who entered his home and robbed him.
Robin Hunter, of Zion Grove Church Road, reported he heard a noise on his front porch and went to see what it was about at 11 p.m. Friday. When he opened his door, he saw three black males wearing hoods and masks, sheriff’s reports stated.
The bandits men went into Hunter’s house, and one of them shoved a pistol in his face and covered his face with a blanket. The robbers grabbed Hunter’s wallet, containing $2,000 cash, and three money orders. The value of the stolen items was $3,075.
Following the robbery, Hunter stated the robbers fled in a white or cream-colored Cadillac. No other information was given to investigators about the robbers.
Meanwhile, law enforcement from several agencies made at least 30 arrests over the weekend on a wide array of charges. As well, several thefts and damages to property were reported. Those incidents included:
• Anthony Lamont Edmonds, 29, of 1221 Elliot Brown St., Apt. 4, was charged Friday with theft by taking.
• Felisa Shawnte Marshall, 24, of 121 Church St. in Ellenton, was charged Friday with driving without a license, a window tint violation and theft by receiving stolen property.
• Tarius Levarius Jackson, 28, of 121 Church St. in Ellenton, was charged Friday with possession of marijuana less than one ounce, permitting an unlicensed person to drive and an open container violation.
• Mildred Ridley Pedreza, 60, of 209 Second St. S.W., was charged Saturday with aggravated assault and burglary. He allegedly hit Sharon Hickman in the leg with a hammer during an altercation Saturday.
• Willie Owens, 44, of 215 Third St. S.W., was charged Saturday with burglary and obstruction.
• Fura Junior Gray, 40, of 4330 Highway 301 S. in Jessup, La., was charged Saturday with DUI and failure to stop at a stop sign.
• Francisco Javier Gonzales, 30, of 1502 West Point, Apt. A, in Corpus Christi, Texas, was charged Sunday with aggressive driving and driving without a license.